Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester tickets

I know there will not be a big rush for these but anyone got any idea when they will be on sale?

Comments

• Options
    No, leaving it quite late in my opinion. I mean people will be going away for two weeks from this Saturday and the next and these should have been on sale by now. Makes you wonder if there has been some sort of ticketing upgrade that is holding things up.
  • Options
    I'm away from 25th till 10th so if they don't go on sale next week I stuffed for buying them and distributing them, which I normally do.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

I'm away from 25th till 10th so if they don't go on sale next week I stuffed for buying them and distributing them, which I normally do.

Bet you make a good living from being a ticket tout, Kap.

:-)

• Options
    Lol, you've not met my mother in law ...... Hard as nails!
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

I know there will not be a big rush for these but anyone got any idea when they will be on sale?

Spoke to someone at the ticket office today should go on sale some point next week

£10 Adults
    £5 Cons and under 21's
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Spoke to someone at the ticket office today should go on sale some point next week

£10 Adults
    £5 Cons and under 21's
    And u18s are £1 with adult and £2 if attending on their own.

• Options
    The match against Colchester will be played on Tuesday, August 12th (7.45pm) with tickets priced £10 adults, £5 over 60s and U21s, £2 U18s, £1 U18s when accompanied by an adult as part of the Capital One promotion (maximum of five tickets per adult).
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140722-tickets-colchester-wigan-derby-1774051.aspx#kmsu73qIH1D2oKLY.99
  • Options
    Yup taken up my allocation that's 3 of us!
  • Options
    This is all RD's fault. He doesn't understand how us English but our tickets in advance. He's ripping the heart out of our club.