Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fantasy Premier League 2014/15(Including league pin for Charlton Life League)

The have now opened it up to make your teams

here is the league pin 118881-36261

Comments

• edited July 2014
    My first draft, will probably end up with a completely different 11 come the first day of the season.

• Like Giroud being captain for the palace game.

Poyet on the bench. Get used to seeing that.

Poyet on the bench. Get used to seeing that.
    He aint anymore, just replaced Lallana with Ince and now Poyet starting
  • I haven't even thought of a good team name pun. Last years was Borussia Munchingc***flaps, I don't think I'm going to beat that.
  • I haven't even thought of a good team name pun. Last years was Borussia Munchingc***flaps, I don't think I'm going to beat that.

I need a new one.

Kay-FC is getting boring.

Im thinking "dave2ls 11 sexy losers"
  • Joined. without a doubt squad will be getting changed up though
  • "Get Defoe Kuyt" - should be the league name
  • Back to defend my title :-)
  • wow already up to 12 people
  • Sponsored links:

• I've joined yet will probably do crap
  • I'm in - changed my team about ten times already.
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Skrtels was my team name but too many characters! :(
  • I'm in... Dyslexia Untied
  • Hoping to get in the top 100 this year !
  • Im in - Anchaz Utd
  • I'm in. Come on!

• I'm in! Nicks Nutters FC!
  • Quality. I just joined. I recently changed jobs so didn't have a work one this year. Looking forward to it.
  • My starting XI is bloody strong i can say that much. Not posting a pic just yet as some of you will nick my ideas ;)

Minimum spend on all the subs though, has to be done!
  • Sponsored links:

• Well pleased with mine this year... Strong all over, even the bench ain't bad. Remy not going Liverpool stumped me a bit so looking for a replacement
  • i'm in.

when/where do I collect my winnings?
  • over 60 people now
  • over 60 people now

nice one mate good work
  • My first draft, will probably end up with a completely different 11 come the first day of the season.

What I like about this is that if it is a screen shot of a work computer, note all the tabs at the top of the screen. You've got all the must have websites open for the modern business person. Charlton Life, Fantasy Premier League & Skysports transfer centre. Top work:)
  • edited August 2014
    Could be said that it is in his lunch hour but i was also impressed with that! haha!

Edit - Just spotted that it was a Friday lunchtime and all modern day business people are down the battle cruiser at that time!
  • edited August 2014
    I'm in ... (edit) Bloody hell, my team name (Addick in Exile) was deemed offensive?!?!
  • I must say 'Paulies Nan Athletic' is one of the more unusual team names I've seen.
  • If anyone wants to join the league I'm running ;

Code to join league: 450154-116403
  • is there anyway to skip what team you support when signing up? Or do I have to pick a premiership team?