Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Johnson looking for revenge tomorrow..

According to the Currant Bun this morning Andy Johnson was very upset at the way the Charlton fans revelled in Palarse's relegation at the Valley back in 2005. And he is looking for a goal or two tomorrow as some form of payback. Well, we have been warned. I can see at least a couple of spectacular dives coming tomorrow as baldie seeks his retribution.

I hope to god we don't live to regret our celebrations that day!!

Comments

• Options
    Ahh didums bless, is he mummys hurt little soilder.
  • Options
    1995 ???
  • Options
    Whether it's tomorrow or some other time in the future.... we WILL live to regret those celebrations ONE DAY.

We should take more care not to laugh at others' misfortune - it will always come back to hurt you.
  • Options
    You could say that about anything, we sent Palace down that was worth one huge celebration.
  • Options
    Your right. I could say that about anything. In fact I do say that about everything.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AppyAddick[/cite]You could say that about anything, we sent Palace down that was worth one huge celebration.[/quote]

Yep, and what would the Palace fans have done had the situations been reversed? Commiserated with us...or enjoyed the moment. Those who argue that we should have been magnaminous in defeat do not understand football or the nature of local rivalry. The whole things is a storm in tea-pot.
  • Options
    Palace fans might have a chip on the shoulder.

But that day........West Brom fans loved us!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]1995 ???

Sorry. 2005. I've edited it now!!
  • Options
    That day was amazing

my wife found me asleep in the porch at - i had my keys but was tooo pissed to use them.
  • Options
    I hope to hear a chorus of "We sent the Palace down" from the travelling Addicks tomorrow....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well we NEED to get behind the team and beat Sheff Yoo on Saturday.

Otherwise they will be singing: "We sent the Charlton down"

We're not having that, are we.....?!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I hope to hear a chorus of "We sent the Palace down" from the travelling Addicks tomorrow....

Pathetic
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Jimmy Melrose are you joking? i hope you are and i apolagise if you are.

If you are not however joking.. GROW A SENSE OF HUMOUR! Palace are our rivals, we sent them down, we sing about it, get over it. or are we being mean? I bet it's those same people that stand up at matches, those fools that drink and possibly swear. You know the ones, the ones that have fun at football........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Whether it's tomorrow or some other time in the future.... we WILL live to regret those celebrations ONE DAY.

We should take more care not to laugh at others' misfortune - it will always come back to hurt you.

Sorry Jim - I don't agree. If you can't enjoy the "good times" when they come along for fear of getting bitten on the bum later then what's the point?!
  • Options
    Shalalalala
  • Options
    No doubt the poisonous Orange one has been in his old mate AJ's ear giving it large in the revenge is sweet dept.
  • Options
    F*** Johnson cheating palace c***

Diawarra will smash the little mug early doors

As for you Melrose - get a grip - it's what football is all about -- gloating at other's misfortune especially your bitter rivals -- if you get it back so be it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I hope to hear a chorus of "We sent the Palace down" from the travelling Addicks tomorrow....

Pathetic

LOL. Bovvered?!