Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyrics you just can't understand

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    A mate of mine made up a 'dance' in a club in front of his army boys......palms together and head rhythmically bowing to that 80's Visage classic "We fail to prey".

I really regret not seeing this with my own eyes.
  • Options
    For years I was convinced Elvis was singing about an American sports trophy the Amallshall Cup.
  • Options
    I havent the foggiest what this Grace Jones ditty is about-

"Pull up to my bumper, baby
    In your long black limosine,
    Pull up to my bumper, baby
    And drive it inbetween.

Pull up to it and dont drive throught it
    Back it up, now that fits nice
    Race it, straighten it, let me lubricate it"

I think it maybe something to do with the problems parking in the modern enviroment and the importance of regular maintainance.
  • Options
    Bryan Adams - Summer of '69

“Got my first real sex dream”
  • Options
    A whiter shade of pale?
  • Options
    Where do broken hearts go by Whitney Houston, starts with
    "........and the only thing I know, is that I need you Dennis Bradley"
  • Options
    On the chorus of 'So Lonely' by the Police, it always sounds to me like they are singing about one time BBC newsreader Sue Lawley?
  • Options
    Police - Message in a Bottle

"A year has passed since I broke my nose"
  • Options
    Heard this woman singing chimps chimps chimpanzees to a famous cher 70s hit
  • Options
    Not sure if there are any Yes fans on this site...... Cancel that there must be. I saw a great interview with Jon Anderson on the BBC years ago where they asked him what the lyrics in their songs were about and he said "Nothing just a series of lines that had no connection" and he's right listen to them they make no sense at all.

But the best of all time must be Don McClean when asked what American Pie means he said " It means I don't have to work again" good man and deeply envious
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For some reason I listen to a lot of French, Polish and Balkan music. Can't understand any of it.