Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quotes from movies that describe supporting Charlton....

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm not participating in this thread because "frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn".
  • Options
    "we are going to need a bigger boat"
  • Options
    My name is Bob Peeters
  • Options
    "I'll be back"
  • Options
    "HEEEEYYYY YOU GUYS" bob's half time team talks
  • Options
    “I had discovered after the Swindon game that loyalty, at least in football terms, was not a moral choice like bravery or kindness; it was more like a wart or a hump, something you were stuck with.”
    ― Nick Hornby, Fever Pitch
  • Options
    “Life isn't, and has never been, a 2-0 home victory after a fish and chip lunch.”
  • Options
    Never mind about quotes. There's a whole (or should that be hole) movie about the West stand car park.

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pothole_(movie)

Or it might be a spoof.....
  • Options
    Charlton life is like a bunch of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get
  • Options
    The world is changed.

I feel it in the water.

I feel it in the earth.

I smell it in the air.

Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Zulus - thousands of 'em." When Birmingham's notorious hooligan firm the Zulus were smashing up our coach on the way out of St Andrews in the early 90s
  • Options
    Absolutely has to be Vinnie Jones "Its been emotional" line from Lock Stock.
  • Options
    "Well...nobody's perfect."
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    "I know who I am. I ain't no Johnny Favourite Fortune" - Angel Heart

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti Delaware North products and an overpriced pint of Fosters" - Silence of the Lambs

"This is St. Trinian's Sint-Truiden. We don't know the meaning of the word "unfeasible unfeedable". St Trinian's 2

"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender". Godfather

"Play it, Lloyd Sam". Cassablanca

"Here's Johnnie Jackson". The Shining

• Options
    "We're on a mission from God".

It's surely the only reason to follow us home and away.
  • Options
    "Pardon my French, but Jimenez is so tight if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass in two weeks you would have a diamond"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    "It's not the despair....... I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand." Brian Stimpson (John Cleese), Clockwise.

• Options
    'He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.'

Heard this a lot after RD sacked CP...