Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ross Barkley

2»

Comments

• Options
    sm said:

sm said:

Before operationpig gets too carried away about Hillsborough being such a great place for bring on young footballers, perhaps he might enlighten us regarding in which league the Wendies have occupied 6th, 1st, 2nd, 12th and 2nd position over the last 5 years?

Strange dig if I may say so.

Just making the point that teams which are regularly near the top of their league for fouls committed (or in having referees who are biased against them if you wish) are not the best place for young players to develop.
    Still don't get your point?

• Options
    Northern education system strikes again.
  • Options
    sm said:

Before operationpig gets too carried away about Hillsborough being such a great place for bring on young footballers, perhaps he might enlighten us regarding in which league the Wendies have occupied 6th, 1st, 2nd, 12th and 2nd position over the last 5 years?

sm said:

sm said:

Just making the point that teams which are regularly near the top of their league for fouls committed (or in having referees who are biased against them if you wish) are not the best place for young players to develop.

sm said:

sm said:

Still don't get your point?

LoOkOuT said:

Northern education system strikes again.

• Options
    ffs miss piggy, isn't there a thread about anybody that you won't try and twist towards and about the Wendies?
    Just had a peak at the Wendies youth set up. All I can say is sorry for the massive disappointment you must feel.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_Wednesday_F.C._Academy
  • Options
    didnt the wendies u18 lose 6-0 to a non league u18 team recently? I remember it was on twitter
  • Options

didnt the wendies u18 lose 6-0 to a non league u18 team recently?I remember it was on twitter

lol

• Options

Also a bit of a smack in the face for Reading and Ipswich who saw him through their youth systems for a total of nine years... unless, of course, the above is a fabrication by another deluded Wendy. :-)

Indeed Callum but can I just say Conner Wickham loved it here, he actually said on Radio Sheffield that his stint here was his most enjoyable of his career, if we had the money last season to sign him from Sunderland he would've signed 100%

Nothing oozes sincerity like being thanked on someone else's behalf

It makes it more significant imo, although CW did it numerous times on live radio.
    And can I just say: no-one cares.
  • Options

Also a bit of a smack in the face for Reading and Ipswich who saw him through their youth systems for a total of nine years... unless, of course, the above is a fabrication by another deluded Wendy. :-)

Indeed Callum but can I just say Conner Wickham loved it here, he actually said on Radio Sheffield that his stint here was his most enjoyable of his career, if we had the money last season to sign him from Sunderland he would've signed 100%

Nothing oozes sincerity like being thanked on someone else's behalf

It makes it more significant imo, although CW did it numerous times on live radio.
    I believe Wickham would have stayed in the same way I buy into the idea that Justin Bieber would have hit those photographers if his bouncers hadn't held him back.
  • Options
    Just scored an incredible goal against QPR
  • Options
    worst atmosphere I think I have ever seen/heard. Everton fans have not sang one chant and boo when the ball gets passed back even though they were 3-0 up. you can hear people having a conversation in the stands. has it always been this poor at goodison?