Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

internet video feed

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
I can't get to Goodison today. Anyone know of an internet video feed for today's game?

Comments

• Options
    Both ESPN and Channel Guangdong are showing it

Both can be viewed with SopCast.

Read this for all you need to know about SopCast:

http://www.fsicrew.info/forums/showthread.php?t=55
  • Options
    Cheers Stu
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Oi Stu - from another Stu (originally SE8!)

Did you go Deftones last night?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I did indeed, amazing show, what I can remember of it, was pretty smashed by the end of the night.
  • Options
    LOL

When i think how shite they used to be live (The ATF tour springs to mind - getting blown away by Will Haven at the Astoria) its amazing. They were superb last night - so much stuff off Adrenaline. Opening with 'Korea' was awesome
  • Options
    does anyone know if the match is showing on normal ESPN Sports or ESPN Hong Kong?
  • Options
    If you can't get Sopcast use livefooty.com. It costs 3 quid but i's far better quality.
  • Options
    i'm using sopcast i just can't find it on any channel!
  • Options
    I'm using Sopcast yet its showing baseball

If you go onto Asiaplatetv.com it says that its showing on ESPN and ESPN Hong Kong???
  • Options
    same here, ESPN is showing baseball and ESPN Hong Kong isn't available!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    livefooty.com isn't a website either.. HELP lol
  • Options
    i'll get you the link to livefootyonline, someone left a link a few weeks ago that works
  • Options
    GD Sports on Sopcast is showing it with chinese commentary
  • Options
    Tom CAFC- the only i have managed to get it is follow this link http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match1.htm and make sure you are logged into sopcast. look at the link page.. under the heading sopcast look down along the channels that are playing it.. one of them is Guadong.. click on the orange arrow and it will start it up outamatically through your sopcast.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    Im on the same as The Boat and all seems fine via ESPN HK on that link
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Boat[/cite]i'll get you the link to livefootyonline, someone left a link a few weeks ago that works

yep, it's the one we all voted for

good, reliable service - no problems