Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Pretty much the same as Brentford ?
  • No, Brentford tickets went on sale to ST Holders in the 2nd phase, now ST holders with away history get a phase of their own before general ST Holders
  • I'm upset that there's only 4000 available for udders, and they are all on general sale straight away. How are all these away fans we have going to get a ticket if everybody wants to take 20 tag alongs for the day out!!

The club has been given an initial allocation of 1,000 at John Smith’s Stadium which could rise to 4,000 if there is sufficient demand.
    I assume someone was laughing when he wrote this line :-)
  • Good afternoon,

Does anyone reckon the Brighton tickets, will be sold out before general sale? As I would love a ticket
  • Like how they've structured the article with the Bold Headlines makes everything so much clearer.

£32 for a Brighton ticket though (Ouch!)... I know Huddersfield look like they've structured their ticket prices like we have but looks like a lot of teams are really over-charging still
  • Brighton is too costly. I am on a restricted income (but not the state pension yet), and for two of us it would mean the fat part of £100 for a day at the football. The basic state pension is £113.10 per week so you can see where the tensions are. It isn't a test of loyalty, it is a test of income if you can't travel away much.
  • Guess they're having to pay off their Stadium
  • Didn't sell out the whole 2700 allocation last year. Should get close to selling out so if you want a ticket you will get one.
    32 quid a ticket is expensive for 2nd division football but rail fare is under 5 quid, so feels like I have to go.
  • I think £32 for Brighton is a bit too much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute piss-take price Brighton.
    Went last year - won't be going again at that price.
  • The price of the ticket also includes public transport within the area of the ground before and after the game.
  • seth plum said:

Brighton is too costly. I am on a restricted income (but not the state pension yet), and for two of us it would mean the fat part of £100 for a day at the football. The basic state pension is £113.10 per week so you can see where the tensions are. It isn't a test of loyalty, it is a test of income if you can't travel away much.

Maybe you should have a bet on a horse today :)
  • I'm going to Brentford, so no need to go to these away games.
  • The ticket includes train travel from Haywards Heath to Falmer and return so basically saves you £5
  • clive said:

The price of the ticket also includes public transport within the area of the ground before and after the game.

What if you don't need to use public transport?
  • clive said:

The price of the ticket also includes public transport within the area of the ground before and after the game.

You get a free bus ride from whichever car park you park at.
  • No trains to Brighton/Lewes from London Bridge on 30th August.
  • Sponsored links:

• Far to regimented some of these away ticket sales
  • edited July 2014
    Restricted sale phase one

From 9am on the morning of Thursday, July 31st VIP season-ticket holders and Valley Gold season-ticket holders are able to purchase two tickets each for the match.

Restricted sale phase two

From 9am on the morning of Wednesday, August 6th season-ticket holders with a purchase history of five or more away games during the 2013/14 campaign can buy up to the minimum purchased for all five games last season.

Valley Gold members with a purchase history of five or more away games during the 2013/14 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all five games last season.

Restricted sale phase three

From 9am on the morning of Thursday, August 14th all season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members will be able to purchase up to two tickets each for the match at The Amex Stadium.

Fans with a purchase history of five or more away games during the 2013/14 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all five games last season.

General sale

Should any places for the game remain available, then tickets will go on general sale from 9am on the morning of Thursday, August 21st.

• Dansk_Red said:

No trains to Brighton/Lewes from London Bridge on 30th August.

Victoria it is then
  • More importantly, will Brighton restrict beer sales at the ground after the trouble some of our more knuckle dragging supporters caused earlier this year?
  • £32 v £24 is really not that big a deal is it? Once you've had a few drinks and some food that £8 is hardly noticeable.
  • More importantly, will Brighton restrict beer sales at the ground after the trouble some of our more knuckle dragging supporters caused earlier this year?

No arrests if I remember correctly ?

Various people were removed by the police, and they shut the bar early after the game which they normally don't do

Various people were removed by the police, and they shut the bar early after the game which they normally don't do

More importantly, will Brighton restrict beer sales at the ground after the trouble some of our more knuckle dragging supporters caused earlier this year?

But most importantly there were no arrests. So I think that comment of knuckle dragging supporters is not actually accurate.
  • clive said:

You get a free bus ride from whichever car park you park at.
    Did this last year. Worked well going there but a nightmare after the game.
  • Uboat said:

£32 v £24 is really not that big a deal is it? Once you've had a few drinks and some food that £8 is hardly noticeable.

Not sure I agree with that because you seem to be saying pay £32 and don't eat and drink, and then that is the same as paying £24 plus eating and drinking. However people who pay the £32 are not going to starve and go thirsty are they?