Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks boss still unsure on Reza's long-term future

Comments

• Options
    still sounds like he want to keep him
  • Options
    Sounds like we're waiting/hoping for someone to take him off our hands.

That Journo's writing style seems familiar. Where have I read it before?
  • Options
    Interview 1 didn't work.

Interview 2 will lead to him leaving.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    No loss if he goes.
  • Options

Sounds like we're waiting/hoping for someone to take him off our hands.

That Journo's writing style seems familiar. Where have I read it before?

No idea Henners, no idea.
  • Options
    i do wish reza would commit and put his ALL into charlton, but maybe there isn't a championship style "team player" in him, though he undoubtedly has something...so i do hope bp can get him on board in the right way...but hey, we keep hopefully waiting for so many to come good, most recently for me, the talented paul hayes, but no it wasn't to be either...so maybe it is time for reza and charlton to part...and probably do it elsewhere...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Oh, is he still at the club? I was interested a while back, but I've moved on...............
  • Options
    Same as Tango. I would have preferred him to stay, but he's gone straight from one failed transfer to looking for another. Trade him in and use the cash to buy someone better.
  • Options
    Would any of his reasons for leaving include the signing of Ben Haim? Alot of Iranian fans were giving a load of stick on the Facebook thread when we announced it calling him a terrorist etc. Would be an easy excuse for him as he's the countries hero and the board wouldn't want to touch on a political issue.
  • Options
    Just get rid of him Bob, he's a crap player
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would prefer him to stay but not really sure where he would fit in this team and I doubt he's going to be happy with a spot on the bench so probably best for all concerned that he goes, shame as I actually quite liked him and was proud watching him in the World Cup
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    If any player has a doubt about playing for Charlton, then I'd rather they just do us all a favour and leave even if it is by mutual consent
  • Options
    If he's not fully committed I don't care how good he is I don't want someone playing half hearted and not really giving a toss! Rather play a youngster like Tobi Sho-silva who will give a hundred percent if he gets his chance! I'm personally surprised Tobi has not been involved more with pre season..
  • Options
    I don't think us signing Ben Haim is an issue for the players like it is for a minority of idiot fans. I don't think the few people spouting off on Facebook even represented our large Iranian Facebook presence, let alone the general feeling of the people. From what I know about Reza he's not only spent most of his life in the Netherlands but he's also very well educated and intelligent. I think he just wants out because it's not a hugely glamorous league, he wasn't very good in it and he knows this is his best opportunity post-World Cup to get a move. To be honest if he can get a move to the Middle East, having just represented a Middle Eastern nation and scored at the World Cup he'd be daft not to look into it
  • Options
    Just read on the Dr Kish site that we are interested in a 22 year old French striker from Tours.
  • Options
    so how would any of us get away with saying we were NOT going to work with someone because he was Jewish/Muslim etc ? thats just bollox. he had a good World Cup and he ha had offers to play elsewhere---thats it. He can go --shame would have loved to see what a fully committed Reza could do at this level
  • Options
    He's got the number 8 shirt - not that it means a lot but if he was imminently out you'd imagine a lower squad number. 9 has been left vacant.......
  • Options

Just read on the Dr Kish site that we are interested in a 22 year old French striker from Tours.

Yeah, its on the rumours thread, but Leeds, Brentford, Norwich, Boro all interested as well, and Leicester and Southampton was interested last month