Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Newquay is aving it (fao oggy)

Oggy your area is wicked, smashed to pieces in Newquay setting up parts of boardmasters and there's a shop call Oggy Oggy, is it yours

How far from you is it we are down for the festival from sat if you fancy a beer

Comments

• Was there today for a great karting circuit. Bloody closed on Sundays now 'due to restrictions'. Get yourself to St Eval for the karting. Or see the Spitfire off the A39 in a blokes garden. Just weird.
  • Do you mean the one off the A38 - that's a combined car sales and small airfield.
  • Oh no, that's a lightning.
  • Can't wait for next weekend the place will look amazing

Anyone going for the weekend to boardmasters???
  • I'd have been happy for ever if I'd had that when I was a kid, and I lived on an airbase with Lightnings and Vulcans!
  • Can't wait for next weekend the place will look amazing

Anyone going for the weekend to boardmasters???

l am! Am in Devon at the moment but will be driving down to Newquay on Friday morning. Should be a good weekend.
  • Going to be brilliant it's a great line up, not sure snoop will sound great as the acoustics down there aren't great as there is nothing to bounce off of,

The weather was wicked down there yesterday and this morning so I hope it stays the same
  • saying that about Snoopy dog is suggesting they are capable of sounding good?

Pissing down in Plymouth...
  • Sorry, NLA ......... I'm deep in rural Brittany visiting friends, so not about at the moment in Oggyland.
    Love Cornwall.

We could deffo do a beer next time.

The Lightning is beside the A38 on your left just before you get to Liskeard, coming from Saltash/Plymouth.
    Not far from my patch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame pal, it looks like I have just won a contract to with an marketing/promotion company that does boardmasters every season so for the next 3 yrs I will be going down there If it comes off next week, so we can do it next time

Can't wait to get down there, wish I wernt so busy I'd have gone from Friday