Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    worth a watch.

Couldn't hear what KM say on about 20.00 about ST sales figures.

RM as upbeat as ever.

Might invite them both to Bromley Addicks : - )
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Watched it all, just one thing...

Is that a wedding ring on Katriens finger there!? :----(
  • Options
    audio's a bit hot, but great video
  • Options
    Like the cheeky comment to Katrien about Yann at 6:20. Looks like she realises what a mistake it was now.
  • Options
    Well RM mentioned we get a sell on fee for Poyet and Jenkinson so at least that is confirmed.
    The more I hear from KM the more I like her
  • Options
    interesting what they have to say about diego...
  • Options
    KM comes across as pretty honest, down to earth and genuine whenever I hear her speak.
  • Options
    Really impressed with katrien and believe she really is fighting to make us better.
  • Options
    This has made me feel very optimistic about this coming season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting talk regarding expansion of the valley if needed, planning permission was agreed and could possibly be reactivated as and when.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    The Buyens quote was interesting, about something happening at Liege to make him suddenly available?

Around 17:00
  • Options
    Wasn't able to go yesterday to hear this, so thanks for posting the video Henry, it's good to hear the club put forward their side of things.
  • Options
    ^^^

Great point
  • Options
    Looking at Buyens record for Standard, especially last season, there is no way he should be playing for us in the championship.
  • Options
    I bloody love katrien <3
  • Options
    Very, very attractive woman
  • Options
    Thought that was a great watch, open and informative. Very optimistic for the new season and the future.
  • Options
    Very impressive. Positive, informative, thoughtful, sensible and realistic. We're a club to be proud of for sure.

Should be compulsory viewing for all skeptics.

PS Will people now, finally, believe that Roland has not been picking the team?!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very good watch. First time I've heard katrien speak, she's certainly comes across very impressive and like she is very much attached to the club. I'm certainly Excited
  • Options
    Very positive viewing
  • Options
    Like the comment she made about Riga!
  • Options

Very impressive. Positive, informative, thoughtful, sensible and realistic. We're a club to be proud of for sure.

Should be compulsory viewing for all skeptics.

PS Will people now, finally, believe that Roland has not been picking the team?!!

There's a lot about the video that's positive, but I don't believe Murray on team selection because I've heard the other side of the story and he's just wrong about the planning consent. One is spin and the other is just beyond his expertise.
  • Options
    Sounds like there is a lot of work to get Joe Gomez to stay.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

should answer a lot of questions for the Powell lovers once and for all

Explain yourself.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Uboat said:

colin1961 said:

should answer a lot of questions for the Powell lovers once and for all

Explain yourself.
    It's not worth the bother