Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PGA Championship

Anyone having a few bob on the seasons final major which starts at Valhalla in Kentucky on Thursady? Rory is obviously the man to beat following his Open & WGC wins but is short enough at around 5-1. I've been backing Jordan Spieth all year so I won't desert him now. Have also backed Jimmy Walker and the underrated Marc Leishman.

Comments

• Options
    Rory is way too skinny at those odds. Jimmy Walker is a good bet and in good form. Louis Oosthusien (sp) is a good bet if his putting problems are sorted.
    Patrick Reed and Bill Haas would be my outside picks
  • Options
    Notoriously difficult to bet on golf. Hard to see past Rory on current form and momentum but barely worth backing. Fowler is due a major and has been right up there this year. USPGA can sometimes see relatively unknown Americans come through - Mikeel, Duffner, Bradley etc. Who never win another (Id be surprised if the latter two prove me wrong although they are decent players). I have a feeling this one might be the outsider's trophy this year.
  • Options
    I'm going to back Fowler for this one.
  • Options
    Marc Leishman e/w is a good bet, has has some very good top 10 finishes this year

still available around 40/1
  • Options
    I had a flutter on Rory to win and on Westwood to be top English finisher covered by a small bet on Rose to do the same
  • Options
    Have just backed the following
    B.Watson
    J.Rose
    C.Schwartzel
    R.Fowler
  • Options
    I think Ricky Fowler is a very good call...although with a name like that he belongs on eastenders

wd like to see sergio win it...martin kaymer maybe

may be a long american ...think it will favour big hitters
  • Options
    I wouldn't back him at the price but I would not be surprised to see Rory win by several shots.
  • Options
    Adam Scott.
  • Options
    Great last round tonight. The PGA is often regarded as the least important of the majors but is often the most exciting of the majors which was undoubtably the case this year. Rory is arguably the worlds greatest sportsman at present.