Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vote - Who will finish higher? - Charlton or the Spanners

Comments

• Options
    Us
  • Options
    Surely the poll should be...... Will anyone finish lower than SMALLwall this season?
  • Options
    Of course us, they can't even finish above us when we're at our worst. This should be the season they get relegated. 21st will be a result for them
  • Options
    70%-30% now
  • Options
    We have had 2 very bad seasons but we won't get relegated.

Surely people can see we've got a half decent squad & a very good manager.

I'm sure big Bob will help us out*
  • Options
    Bloody stupid question if you ask me. So much so I'm not going to give it the dignity of a response.
  • Options

bearing in mind they have avoided relegation by other results on the last day of the season for last two years, it must be them as favorites to go where they belong.
    I vowed never to go to the Old Den again in about 1969 after so much violence and smashing up of trains. I went again last year to the New Den with my 4 year old grandson, hoping for an improvement. Sadly with the score at 0-0 they abused their own stewards and then at the final whistle, debris rained in on us ( we were in the block closest) The Charlton fans helped me get my grandson out of the ground quickly as coins and missiles were thrown. The behaviour he witnessed has left him not wanting to go to football games any longer.
    Thank heavens he is a young Addick and went to the Xmas party and SCP and the players made a fuss of him being one of the youngest there which restored a little faith and we have sat in the family bit again v Brighton. Almost laughingly he said to me "Poppy (my name) are they the bad guys in blue again" - I responded "no darling but we are at our home and you are quiet safe" - I did shed a little tear for him.
    Sorry to be long winded.....

Bless him !

And Windeeze are worth a try for your little "problem", SA.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Currently 68% to 32% to us

I suspect that statistic is more representative of the proportion of each club's supporters who are able to read, rather than providing any indication of who might finish highest in the table.

As an aside, I'm disappointed that Newsshopper hasn't provided a "Don't Know" option. It always amuses me with surveys to see how many people could be bothered to spend time, even if it's just a couple of seconds, confirming that they don't know the answer to something, or have no strong opinion about the subject matter.
    The poll is just a bit of fun but definitely not aimed at people who don't know/don't care.
  • Options

bearing in mind they have avoided relegation by other results on the last day of the season for last two years, it must be them as favorites to go where they belong.
    I vowed never to go to the Old Den again in about 1969 after so much violence and smashing up of trains. I went again last year to the New Den with my 4 year old grandson, hoping for an improvement. Sadly with the score at 0-0 they abused their own stewards and then at the final whistle, debris rained in on us ( we were in the block closest) The Charlton fans helped me get my grandson out of the ground quickly as coins and missiles were thrown. The behaviour he witnessed has left him not wanting to go to football games any longer.
    Thank heavens he is a young Addick and went to the Xmas party and SCP and the players made a fuss of him being one of the youngest there which restored a little faith and we have sat in the family bit again v Brighton. Almost laughingly he said to me "Poppy (my name) are they the bad guys in blue again" - I responded "no darling but we are at our home and you are quiet safe" - I did shed a little tear for him.

Sorry, but a 4 year old doesn't belong in many away sections and Poppy should have known better
  • Options
    Palace
  • Options

Bit of exaggeration here I know, but I'm sure this was the game where the away end was letting off flares & ripping up seats?

• Options
    Millwall won't go down this year, but i still fancy us to finish above them, even with our customary 6 point deficit.
  • Options

Why oh why would you position yourself in the block nearest their support??? You could go wherever you wanted. Looking out from our end I was in the block furthest left and didn'tb witmess the missiles etc!?!? I thought it was all rather tame in the gound compared to the previous year.
  • Options

is Poppy your real name?
  • Options

Why oh why would you position yourself in the block nearest their support??? You could go wherever you wanted. Looking out from our end I was in the block furthest left and didn'tb witmess the missiles etc!?!? I thought it was all rather tame in the gound compared to the previous year.
    Must be about the previous fixture (Dec 2012)
  • Options

70%-30% now

within 1 days its gone from 70%-30 to 59%-41% did Millwall buy someone we did not know about(Has Delort gone to the wrong South London team)
  • Options
    We will finish above them but they take 4 points of us. Nothing new.
  • Sponsored links: