Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why I love the Charlton Facebook Grp

edited August 2014 in General Charlton
This is a screen shot from the Facebook Group. The response is from the initial poster stating that he believes the Delort deal is off.

Comments

• Options
    I thought this was going to be about the Reza fans v Charlton fans at the news of Reza going on loan.

That is some serious net warrior in that picture.
  • Options
    Billy Murphy seems one strange person
  • Options
    Could never happen on here....
  • Options
    Is Billy Murphy Reams?
  • Options
    I had to come out of that group. Terrible mix of people on there, it was like a young chav version of Into The Valley.
  • Options
    Billys mate is some dickhead who started a post about Martin Pringle dying....
  • Options
    That facebook group is full of proper weirdos. Makes ITTV look like CL :-)
  • Options
    Surely billy boy is on a windup with that comment?! If not then oh dear.
  • Options
    Sadly he's not
  • Options
    Used to be alright but some absolute numpties have joined in the last few months. 2 of them called Billy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They really are weird on facebook and quite aggressive which is strange considering they are not anonymous.
  • Options
    Every time I look at it it still cracks me up. The language, the fact that he's offering out one of our own supporters, and the response is genius 'No, I'm fine thanks'

Comedy gold
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Anyone fancy a punch up about the new word game?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    robroy said:

I had to come out of that group. Terrible mix of people on there, it was like a young chav version of Into The Valley.

Spot on - I did the same. It was destroying my (admittedly rose tinted) view of Addicks fans. All my Charlton supporting mates are top people, as are 99% of you boys and girls on here, that page is full of racist, wannabe hard men and 14 year olds who think they know everything.

*Edit* And people too thick to understand sarcasm and satire.
  • Options
    I lasted a week on there and couldn't believe my eyes.
  • Options

Uboat said:

Anyone fancy a punch up about the new word game?
    No, I'm fine thanks :)
  • Options
    Another cracking update here
  • Options
    It excels itself once again.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    robroy said:
    *thread bump*
    Having been in the fb group for about a year i can confirm this is still very much the case