Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Championship Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Can`t really find any decent way to add players to the team, feels a lot different from last year
  • Options
    I hadn't realised that you could select player from ALL of the football league. That's a lot of players to consider!
  • Options
    sorry did not realise I needed to accept people once they had joined the league, the 4 people have now been accepted, and I will check again in a bit to see if anyone else has joined and needs to be accepted
  • Options
    I'm In. Igor, Johan and Moussa are in!
  • Options
    I went with Igor, Johann and Henderson!
  • Options
    sasquatch said:

I went with Igor, Johann and Henderson!

Good shout on Henderson. Yann, Alnwick, Michael Turner and Lisbie all made it into mine as well.
  • Options
    Igor and Johann made my team
  • Options
    Is there a way I can just select my team to have 11 Delorts?
  • Options
    next lot have now been accepted
  • Options
    I'm Bob Peeters revolution FC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm in top arrows
  • Options
    Not sure how to swap players from my bench to my starting 11??? its not like premierleague.com
  • Options
    Joined. Charlton Pathetics
  • Options

Not sure how to swap players from my bench to my starting 11??? its not like premierleague.com

Yeah, me too. I don't think you can.
  • Options

Substitutes - What are they and how do they work?
    You must pick one player in each position to sit on your subs bench and act as reserve players These players will not score you points unless you move them into your starting 11 before their match kicks off. You can move your subs bench players into your team by clicking the player on the bench that you would like to bring in, then choose the name of the player that you would like to swap them with from the list that appears. The substitution will then be made. PLEASE NOTE: You can only make substitutes once your team is submitted after the submission deadline of 18:01 UK Time on 08th August 2014.
    I wonder if this deadline was preventing substitutions?
  • Options
    Big Belgian Bob's XI
  • Options

Big Belgian Bob's XI

No current Charlton players in your team? Traitor :-)
  • Options
    24th out of 25th, I'm worse than Mark Robins :-)

• Options
    I'm in Paulie