Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FL72 Football League Preview including Riga interview on SS1 now

8pm-10pm. Brentford manager in the studio as well.

Comments

• Options
    Watching.
  • Options
    Turning on now, have I already missed our 20 second mention?
  • Options
    They've been talking about Cardiff, Norwich, Wolves, Rotherham & Brentford so far. No Charlton or Riga.
  • Options
    Only Charlton mention is to show that we are playing Brentford away on Saturday.
  • Options
    Who's the Irish bloke with the numpty haircut?
  • Options
    Just as i posted it, it posted a caption saying it was Keith Andrew - for Watford - i thought he was a Brighton player , i guesss they sold him.
  • Options

Who's the Irish bloke with the numpty haircut?

The more i look at it, the more i think its a syrup.
  • Options
    Jose Riga being interviewed now - comes over very well, said nice things about Charlton.
  • Options
    Were we mentioned at all by the pundits?
  • Options
    Is that it for the Championship?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any Videos of the Riga interview?
  • Options
    good lets hope we slip under the radar and give everyone a shock
  • Options

Just as i posted it, it posted a caption saying it was Keith Andrew - for Watford - i thought he was a Brighton player , i guesss they sold him.

He's there on loan from Bolton (was at Brighton on Ioan last season).
  • Options
    Charlton not mentioned at all, in 2 hours. Apart from the betting. Blackpool odds on for relegation & Charlton & Millwall joint 2nd favourites at 3-1 :-(
  • Options

Charlton not mentioned at all, in 2 hours. Apart from the betting. Blackpool odds on for relegation & Charlton & Millwall joint 2nd favourites at 3-1 :-(

was watching it and could not believe we never got mentioned
  • Options
    Another sign that a new season is upon us-Charlton fans bemoaning our lack of coverage on Football League Extra / FL72 / Match of the Day / generic football show......
  • Options
    Then again, there was no mention of Millwall either.