Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Calling all golfers - Nicky Johns charity golf day

Nicky Johns does an annual fundraiser day in memory of his son, Steven, who tragically lost a battle with Cancer some years ago. He subsequently set up a charity, called Mr Brightside, named after his favourite song by The Killers

It's on Thursday 18th September at Shooters Hill Golf Club. Teams of 3 + a celebrity are £195 which includes a bacon buttie on arrival, 12:30 shotgun start and 3 course meal in the evening - as well as the chance to mingle with a few famous folk.

I've done the last couple of these and it's a good day and suitable for all levels of ability

So if anyone is interested let me know

Comments

• Options
    Can't play myself, but thought I'd add a comment to get thread to top again, and hope there will be great support for this event. Nicky and his family deserve it.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    How long have I got to get a reply to you I fancy it but need to check my work schedule and can't do that till Tuesday
  • Options
    No massive urgency @nth london addick

I'm not organising it but I know he has nightmares getting people to come back to him and, as previously mentioned, he deserves great support.
  • Options
    Cheers mate I will check and then get back to this thread
  • Options
    I can't do the date but will spread the word around my Golf Club.
  • Options

Cheers mate I will check and then get back to this thread

NLA let me know if you are doing this! I fancy some of this too.

• Options
    Will do mate
  • Options

Will do mate

I could see if Jonjo fancies joining us, they are at Southampton the following Saturday.

• Options
    Would be great for nicky if Jonjo could make it but just another team would be good for the charity. Whatever you can do fellas :-)
  • Options
    We will sort something out al, I will text you weds
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll send you both a PM
  • Options

We will sort something out al, I will text you weds

Reading the thread, it's like you don't have his number
  • Options
    Tomorrow is the day for this and still slots up for grabs if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    The father in law is attending this tomorrow. Shame he's a QPR fan, and I can't play golf