Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

chanting come on you reds

When we are the away team, the home team is playing in red and we are in a changed strip...never made sense to me. So are brentford 'reds' ?

Comments

• Options
    We are more red.
  • Options
    More a case of "Come on you tequila sunrises" this afternoon I suspect?
  • Options
    We should all bring some old school rattles that will get the home fans quaking...
  • Options
    Come on you Addicks might be a tad better when oppo playing in red but our chaps find it awfully difficult to comprehend. Aaahchooo.
  • Options
    Singing we're the best team the world has ever seen doesn't make sense but football doesn't need to make sense. We are the Reds irrelevant of what kit we're wearing.
  • Options
    My girlfriend is supporting a team called 'my back' tonight then...
  • Options
    We definately used to alter the colour mentioned in the chant to whatever colour we were wearing in the past when playing away but for some reason have stopped doing so and just say red all the time now. Its a really minor thing, but I also feel its a little pointless saying red when we arent playing in red and the opposition are!
  • Options
    Oddly we didn't sing any version of it yesterday, even when we had a few corners at our end.
  • Options
    I def heard it for one corner on tintanet
  • Options
    Paddy7 said:

Oddly we didn't sing any version of it yesterday, even when we had a few corners at our end.

Did you have headphones in yesterday or something?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Paddy7 said:

GJ, if it makes you happy, we were bloody marvellous, deafening; no fans could possibly have been louder. Clearly it was very different downstairs to upstairs where there was only sporadic singing that never quite took off. There's really no need to feel upset - no-one's accusing you of not singing.

• Options
    The 'Come On You Reds' thing is probably the worst chant we have. Just sounds horrible. It's basically our 'Liverpool'*, which is by far the worst chant in club football.

*- the one where LFC fans just chant 'Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiverpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool' over and over to no recognisable tune or tempo.
  • Options
    Paddy7 said:

Paddy7 said:

GJ, if it makes you happy, we were bloody marvellous, deafening; no fans could possibly have been louder. Clearly it was very different downstairs to upstairs where there was only sporadic singing that never quite took off. There's really no need to feel upset - no-one's accusing you of not singing.

Mate I'm not upset by any stretch of the imagination, just confused.
    It was like a party atmosphere on the terrace. One of the best I've been in