Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vanishing Spray

the white spray used by referees in the WC is to be used in the Premiership, why not in the Championship and other leagues?

Comments

• Options
    Football league have decided more 'trials' are needed.

The World Cup is clearly not big enough

Will be used in the JPT
  • Options
    I bought some of that stuff and sprayed it across the exit of the kitchen while the missus was in there. Bloody annoying that it keeps vanishing though.
  • Options
    thanks Steve, how ridiculous of the FL
  • Options
    Maybe they are looking for a sponsor, i.e. the Official Vanishing Spray of the Football League.
  • Options
    I heard they're using party string over at the Sehurst Circus.
  • Options

I bought some of that stuff and sprayed it across the exit of the kitchen while the missus was in there. Bloody annoying that it keeps vanishing though.

If you had taught her right in the first place you wouldn't need the spray... I just use my whistle.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

If you had taught her right in the first place you wouldn't need the spray... I just use my whistle.
    I think the stuff is useless, i keep spraying on the missus, but she doesnt vanish.
  • Options
    The Football League chap also suggested, that as they didn't have a perceived issue with encroachment, was it needed ?
  • Options
    Has the Football League chap ever watched a game? There's always encroachment.
  • Options
    So it will be used from January 2015, looking forward to the cheer the first time it is used

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30059101
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    White spray used in the WC?

Sounds like a night out in Zens!
  • Options
    Classic tonight in Scotland v Ireland. Ref does the spray, then let's the Ireland player stand 3 yards from the ball.
  • Options

Classic tonight in Scotland v Ireland. Ref does the spray, then let's the Ireland player stand 3 yards from the ball.

if that was the bit at the end it was weird he prolly needed to do a full circle of spray cos scotland were looking to run the clock down and were spread out to receive the ball
    and i think it was Quinn who was refusing to retreat to the little line he had marked
    i was surprised scotland didn't delay the free kick till they were all ten yards away
  • Options

if that was the bit at the end it was weird he prolly needed to do a full circle of spray cos scotland were looking to run the clock down and were spread out to receive the ball
    and i think it was Quinn who was refusing to retreat to the little line he had marked
    i was surprised scotland didn't delay the free kick till they were all ten yards away
    That was it.
  • Options

I know, i think there were 3/4 Irish players within 10 yards of the ball when the free kick was taken!

• Options
    Ere y'go
  • Options
    Wonder who he's calling?
  • Options
    Look, that womans not wearing any underwear.....
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the big cheer that'll go up the first time it's used at a game I'm at
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must have been f***ing cold up there last night!!
  • Options

So it will be used from January 2015, looking forward to the cheer the first time it is used

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30059101

Aint that what you se for your highlights Paulie?
  • Options
    We have a sneak preview of the vanishing spray at the valley.
    They will cover our players in the stuff before the millwall game, just in time for them to go missing for the following 90 minutes..
  • Options
    Any scientists on here? How does the vanishing spray work?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I actually thought I had 'seen it' when I see the fella 2nd from the left sporting a massive lob on.