Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves v Norwich

Did the Norwich player who got sent off shove the ref? The commentator didn't mention it but I rewound and am pretty sure he did?

Comments

• Options

Did the Norwich player who got sent off shove the ref? The commentator didn't mention it but I rewound and am pretty sure he did?

I thought that at the time, they did show it again a couple of minutes later and said it looked like he did put his hands on the ref
  • Options
    Yeah, I thought so. Very out of order yet the commentator said nothing. Surely there will be repercussions if he did?
  • Options
    Yeah he did. They mentioned once they saw the replay. Imagine there will be some repercussions to that.

Thought wolves looked lively and Norwich looked like a classic relegated premier league team who haven't got last season out of their system. Play-offs at best for them.

In there sting to hear the wolves players speaking openly a pity promotion after tha game, think it's very early for a newly promoted team to be putting pressure on themselves like that, especially somewhere like wolves where the fans don't need much encouragement to get ideas above their station.
  • Options
    I thought Wolves looked okay pritty poor going forward will struggle to score goals on that performance. Ref was terrible refused to book wolves players numerous times.
  • Options
    I might have a different commentary to you. Ta for confirming though
  • Options

He has been given an extra 3 game ban
  • Options
    Should've been locked up for assault. You just can't go around lightly pushing someone in the chest these days....