Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Hodge watching Charlton vs Brentford - why??

Not sure whether this reflects charlton/brenfords academy success or how dreadful England are: Roy at #CAFC vs #Bees
roy.jpg 88.7K

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Hoping to persuade vetokele that he is in fact English
  • Options
    It was us or Millwall if he was in London looking for a match.
  • Options
    Oh no. The Solly secret is out
  • Options
    DMCDMC
    edited August 2014

Oh no. The Solly secret is out

not likely, he hasnt had any of his super solly games in a while
  • Options
    Thought he was class yesterday
  • Options
    H was there to watch Harriott, good thing he never done anything to put Hodgson off him, oh wait
  • Options
    Hoping to be introduced to Katrien.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Isn't Greg Dyke Brentford?

Either that or he wants to steal Big Bob's tactics.
  • Options
    Solly was solid as ever yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Alex Pritchard I'd imagine. Guess it was just a London game with a few more quality youngsters than Millwall-Leeds before the Community Shield today.
  • Options
    Mentioned in the post-match thread that l was a guest at the game and so was in the Boardroom before and after. He and Greg Dyke obviously get on very well, so not sure if he was there to watch anyone in particular - probably just convenient fixture for him to get to and his mate invited him down. That said, my suspicion is that Jordan Cousins was of more interest to him than Solly - said he was 'aware' of Cousins and he's a good player. Came across as a very good bloke - made an effort to talk to kids about football, posing for selfies etc and paying them as much attention as everyone else in the room.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Hmm, thought he might have done a little better with the goal to be honest.
    It was pretty obvious Smith would look to cut inside and Solly was turned rather too easily for me.
    Maybe short of match fitness or give credit to Smith, but by his high standards...
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Hmm, thought he might have done a little better with the goal to be honest.
    It was pretty obvious Smith would look to cut inside and Solly was turned rather too easily for me.
    Maybe short of match fitness or give credit to Smith, but by his high standards...
    The highlights looked to me like Smith did well rather than Solly making an error. I'm sure Solly will be cross that he got turned but Smith's no fool, he's been taking on fullbacks for many years.