Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

USPGA

Anyons watching this? Finely poised!

Comments

• Options
    Indeed I am with a vested interest on Ricky Fowler.
  • Options
    Is in trouble as I type, surely Rory can't win again?!
  • Options
    As long as it isn't leftie. I just can't warm to him.
  • Options
    Bit gutted that Jimmy Walker just missed out on the top 6 but you have to hand it to Rory. The man is unbeatable at present and is surely a certainty for sports personality of the year.
  • Options

As long as it isn't leftie. I just can't warm to him.

Sure this has been done on here before, but you're not alone in that. I hate figjam with a passion, but can't exactly say why. Just looking at him makes my skin crawl. Strangely, I've met quite a few other people who say the same.

Thought the way Rory came back on the back nine was spectacular - not just the Eagle at the tenth, but the way he just grabbed his chances when they came his way. Looks like knocking poor old Caroline has done the business for him.
  • Options
    Agreed. Excellent golf by Rory on the back 9.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Great win by Rory, could only see Mickleson as a challenge. I am starting to like Fowler but he can't close the deal.

Fowler is likely to be Rory's Phil to his Tiger and may start to be think he can't beat Rory.
  • Options
    What is it with the dislike for Mickelson? Great play from Rory even though I was cheering on Fowler purely for financial gain
  • Options
    philcafc said:

The man is unbeatable at present and is surely a certainty for sports personality of the year.

Surely he's ruled himself out of that, it's for Brits only. Could win the overseas award though.
  • Options

philcafc said:

The man is unbeatable at present and is surely a certainty for sports personality of the year.

Surely he's ruled himself out of that, it's for Brits only. Could win the overseas award though.
    He's from Northern Ireland.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Different rules for golf and rugby in Ireland though isnt it?

Anyway, well played Rory thought he had lost it when I went to bed
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    WSS said:

philcafc said:

But chosen to represent The Republic in the Olympics. You can't have your barm brack and eat it.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I felt sorry for Stenson....he just can't hack (no pun intended) the pressure on the final day.
  • Options

WSS said:

philcafc said:

But chosen to represent The Republic in the Olympics. You can't have your barm brack and eat it.
    Really? That's a shame. Dropped in my estimation just a little.
  • Options
    Yeah he should be with TeamGB. Oh wait, NI isn't a part of GB
  • Options
    I'm not a McIlroy fan but to be fair to him he's gone about the Olympics thing respectfully.

I fell asleep as 11:30 last night so missed most of the action. The Matchplay at the London Golf Club also clashes with British Superbikes at Brands Hatch which I find surprising and stupid.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

I'm not a McIlroy fan but to be fair to him he's gone about the Olympics thing respectfully.

I fell asleep as 11:30 last night so missed most of the action. The Matchplay at the London Golf Club also clashes with British Superbikes at Brands Hatch which I find surprising and stupid.

Jeez- J3 is going to be rammed then. I live in Swanley so me thinks I'll stay indoors that weekend.......when is it ??
  • Options
    The weekend of October 18th, I'm already committed to Brands so no live golf for me for a while. I'm surprised traffic police have allowed that clash.
  • Options

Yeah he should be with TeamGB. Oh wait, NI isn't a part of GB

Try telling Mary Peters that... ;-)