Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks defender not ruling out play-off bid

Comments

• Options
    Good lad.
  • Options
    Good down to earth comments from Andre there... From the Post Match Brentford comments he could become a proper fans favourite
  • Options
    Addicks supporter rules out play-off bid:

www.meafterwedrewwithaLeagueOneside.com
  • Options
    After a shaky first 15 mins he settled into the game and went to on have a good game. He surprised me how well he played the ball out to feet under the pressure
  • Options

Unusual to say the least
  • Options
    I thought he had a superb game on Saturday. Totally dominated in the air, but also strong and composed on the ground. He reminded me of Danny Shittu at his best.
  • Options

Great, very helpful!
  • Options

I thought he had a superb game on Saturday. Totally dominated in the air, but also strong and composed on the ground. He reminded me of Danny Shittu at his best.

Him and Tal were a little shaky at the start but once settled in we really didn't look like conceding - until a handball to control followed by a deflected shot. And then a crazy 5 minutes where they threw everything at us
  • Options

We didn't draw with a league 1 team though...
  • Options
    Just noticed that stubleyaddick wrote that I think? Good stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The man is an absolute monster. Reminds me of Leon Cort/Sam Sodje in the way that he will eat up headers all day long, but with some Danny Shittu thrown in for size alone!
  • Options

Just noticed that stubleyaddick wrote that I think? Good stuff

I did indeed. Thanks mate.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Good on you Andre !
  • Options
    I would prefer to see Bikey and Morrison, bit early to talk play offs but I think that we will get better as the season goes on. I certainly feel that we will be very entertaining to watch, first time for quite a few years.
  • Options
    Is this a joke mid table at best.
  • Options
    Hi Chippy mate ,you in lib tomorrow?
  • Options

We didn't draw with a league 1 team though...
    #IntimeIthinkyouwillfindwedid