Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Fight Club

On BBC3 tonight 9pm.

Documentary which follows three of Britain's youth football firms across a season.

Comments

• Options
    Gotta be better than following the religion thread?
  • Options
    How embarrassing is this
  • Options
    There coming for you.....
  • Options
    Wrong uns
  • Options
    I wouldn't fancy being stuck alone at shamrock rovers
  • Options
    Suspect one or two of these knobbers will be getting a visit from their friendly bobby in the next few days.

• Options
    I am saving this for i-player for when I am particularly down and need a laugh.
  • Options
    haha soapy I did find myself laughing at most of them
  • Options
    Man city v west ham 4 against 4 haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pathetic!! If they want a real 'row' they should join the Army! Maybe not, they wouldn't last half a tomato season!
  • Options
    They are getting ruined on Twitter. The scrawny lad who was Bury but got "recruited" by Man City has been outed - someone has found an online picture of him in a Man Utd tracksuit top!

He cracked me up. "I'm clever enough to run the firm, but I don't want the hassle"

(he says having gone on national tv to brag about illegal activity, whilst not disguising his identity in anyway)
  • Options
    Think it's fair to say they weren't really involved.
  • Options
    Hilarious, what a scream!
  • Options
    JT said:

What's happened to his legs??
  • Options
    wot a bunch of merchant bankers!
  • Options
    Come on @Macronate, what's the first and second rule of Football Fight Club?
  • Options
    what a waste of an hour.

the only decent bit of action (apparently) against the Zulus and the cameraman wasn't allowed to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pathetic!! If they want a real 'row' they should join the Army! Maybe not, they wouldn't last half a tomato season!

One of the Bury lads did join the Army.

Fair play to the other lad at the end though, who decided it was stupid and went off to study music.
  • Options

I thought the best bit was seeing the garda not give a crap and batter everyone
  • Options
    The pre show brief said they were followed for a season ! Who says the violence is dead, if that was anything to go by it's dead buried and rotting in the north of England, if that was all they came up with in a season, I think we are pretty safe. As for the trip to Brum to see the Zulus, must have been the film. And that kid was right, it is a bloody great film and fantastic afternoon out.

• Options
    Was comic genius, the main firm city fan who got a small bump on his head "definitely in the top 5 beating's I've had from the police", anyone who has been to a game in Spain gets worse queuing to get in the ground...
  • Options

anyone who has been to a game in Spain gets worse queuing to get in the ground...

Michael Slater in Spain