Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheers Colin?

Can someone please explain to me this whole cheers Colin?

Comments

• Options
    Glad I'm not the only one!
  • Options
    Think it's just people appreciating the constant flow of inside information that Colin has been providing.
  • Options

Think it's just people appreciating the constant flow of inside information that Colin has been providing.

cheers colin
  • Options
    I'm not sure either, but doesn't it seem to be used often when someone states a fact in a sentence?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Basically it's when one poster repeats something that someone had already said. But passing it off as his own inside info. A poster called Colin does it lots.
  • Options

When someone is slow to post a rumour/fact and someone beat them to it. Used to be reserved for just the man himself but now can be used on anyone. Be aware at all times. Don't get thanks-Colined.

eg
    Poster 1: Charlton bid for John Smith.
    Poster 2: Charlton are interested in John Smith.
    Poster 1/3: Thanks Colin.

Ahhh ok I see, thanks for clearing that up
  • Options
    Starting to rank up there with 'move on' and 'how tall is he?' as a CL overused cliche that pisses me off. But that's just me, you lot carry on.
  • Options
    Thanks Col
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I give up..................
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Just kidding aun ;)
  • Options
    Nah, sin binned for that offence O-R-H. You're banned from 'liking' or 'LOL'ing any of my posts for the next three days. Let that be a lesson to all of you!