Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Online Bingo

Does anyone play? Considering playing? I play mecca, gala and tombola. Tombola is by far the best because you have more of an equal chance of winning and have games like pulse and bingo roulette. Just wondered if anyone else played and whether they've had any luck. Also if anyone hasn't got tombola and wants to join can do with a playmate (valleygal81) ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Playmate?

Where's DaveMehmet when you need him.

A friend at work reckons good place to chat up bored housewives as 95% of online players are women he says.
  • Options
    How can one have more chance of winning Sadie? Surely pot luck?
  • Options
    Oh because on gala and mecca you have different value tickets and can buy up to 120 ticket a game tickets range from 1p to. £1 each so if you buy max available you have more chance of wining thsn one strip but it csn get stupidly expensive, so most people buy a smaller amount but you can be up against people that buy loads.

On tombola most games give you the option to buy up to 4 strips only at a set price you'll play in a room where everyone is spending the same , same chance as winning. Pulse for example you choose stake from 10p up to £2 but all that you are against have picked same stake as you and you all have 12 random numbers out of 36 and it's the first to mark them off wins . JP is £1000 for 10 p and £20000 for £2 and rear in between.
  • Options
    If somebody joins Tombola, puts down valleygal81 as the one who recommended them/ as their playmate. If you give email I can send you a link. Then the next win I have whatever the amount I will donate to the charity of that persons choice.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Saw a news report on online Bingo Scams ( included was tombola) where they companies couldn't provide proof that the winners were real but because of a loophole they didn't have to provide proof to the betting authorities.
    A BBC reporter opened up 10 separate online accounts which promised a 300 % bonus and played all the money plus bonus money ( over £300) and in total won £6. The same winning names kept cropping up too.
    Leave well clear.
  • Options

Saw a news report on online Bingo Scams ( included was tombola) where they companies couldn't provide proof that the winners were real but because of a loophole they didn't have to provide proof to the betting authorities.
    A BBC reporter opened up 10 separate online accounts which promised a 300 % bonus and played all the money plus bonus money ( over £300) and in total won £6. The same winning names kept cropping up too.
    Leave well clear.

My mate withdrew £150 this morning £1000 two weeks ago and usually an average withdrawal of £50 every week she spends £10-£30 a week depending on what she can afford. I haven't been as lucky as her but have made back everything spent, my mum only plays occasionally but has had a few big withdrawals even paid for her holiday to Tunisia once.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I play tombola and can't complain and am pretty sure I've won more than I've staked, used to play foxy but became quite addictive so stopped, mind you I have an unhealthy gambling habit I think. I also play the slots on coral, bet365 will hill early hours of the morning 4 ish while at work and find you win a lot more at these times as shops are shut and less people playing them
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

I play tombola and can't complain and am pretty sure I've won more than I've staked, used to play foxy but became quite addictive so stopped, mind you I have an unhealthy gambling habit I think. I also play the slots on coral, bet365 will hill early hours of the morning 4 ish while at work and find you win a lot more at these times as shops are shut and less people playing them

GA? Lol
  • Options
    Think I need it