Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SEE GOALS VS COLCHESTER HERE!

Unable to get Buyen's goal but it was a penalty so who cares.

Comments

• Options
    Very composed finishes from Wilson. Much like his two against Brighton. He really needs to get a run-out at right midfield for an extended period
  • Options
    Give him a go next to veto!
  • Options
    Seems as though Wilson is one of our best finishers.
  • Options
    He can't just score one, he can't just score oooooonnnnne, Lawrie Wilson, he can't just score one.
  • Options
    That's the hardest I've seen Church hit a ball! As said above very good finishing from Lawrie too.
  • Options
    Well done to Church for being in that position. Good strong finish. Keep it up.

Great finishes by Wilson too. Was never a fan until last season but he has got so much better. Always happy to be proved wrong on a player.
  • Options
    Great finishes from Wilson
  • Options
    Haha, I knew everyone on the match thread was joking when they said it was a good strike from Church.

Both of Wilson's goals were very, very well taken, so happy for him.
  • Options
    thanks Plenty, for sharing
  • Options
    Just look at those nets...bloody awful
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apart from the tidy finish, Wilson had a lot to do just to get to the first one as it was heading quickly away from goal. His usual determination paid off. Strong and quick, and can clearly finish from those positions - in the first half he was always coming in on the back post even though not many of the deliveries arrived as accurately. I think he's become a genuine wide right option now; not just the keen trier he appeared at first.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Haha, I knew everyone on the match thread was joking when they said it was a good strike from Church.

Both of Wilson's goals were very, very well taken, so happy for him.

It was a good strike, the power has improved in his shooting.
  • Options

?
  • Options

??

You do know they are meant to be full of holes?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

?
    Was in reference to my not so popular thread last night....you had to be there...
  • Options
    Doh