Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lawrie Wilson interview after Colchester brace

Comments

• Options
    I didn't know his dentist was in Colchester.
  • Options
    I didn't know the pitch was bigger
  • Options
    WSS said:

Yeah I think they mentioned it on the OS last month, when they was dong the lines I think it was Peeters asked to do them the maximum they could, that's why the touchline seems smaller
  • Options
    Notice the part where he mentions players to prove themselves to Bob and hoping they get selected for the league games. Top man, not throwing a paddy cause there's a chance he may not play and has to prove himself. He looks like he enjoys himself, always leaves it out there, wants to be here and gets involved with the fans. Everything we want in a Charlton player. Hopefully he extends his contract.
  • Options

WSS said:

Yeah I think they mentioned it on the OS last month, when they was dong the lines I think it was Peeters asked to do them the maximum they could, that's why the touchline seems smaller
    Think I read on OS its 4 yds longer and 2 yds wider than last season
  • Options

Notice the part where he mentions players to prove themselves to Bob and hoping they get selected for the league games. Top man, not throwing a paddy cause there's a chance he may not play and has to prove himself. He looks like he enjoys himself, always leaves it out there, wants to be here and gets involved with the fans. Everything we want in a Charlton player. Hopefully he extends his contract.

Him and Morro looked gutted not to play a part saturday but I see nothing wrong with that. Sure they'll get there chance soon enough.
  • Options
    Bonus we have a squad where they have to prove themselves. Last year things were more of a foregone conclusion.
    Top Man is Lawrie. Team player - not all "me, me, me".
  • Options
    Our best 18 players are all good enough for this league - Wilson (and Morro) can certainly do a job for us - 50 games this season and random injuries / loss of form mean there will be many players playing their part.