Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A level results this morning

Good luck to any young Addicks out there. My son is on tenterhooks til 9am although has already had his Uni place confirmed so knows he has done well enough

Comments

• Options
    Yep, good luck young people. The grades will be down this year, due to the political nature of education, but all that means is that in many cases universities will still accept people who haven't met their offers.
  • Options
    Good Luck to you all and if it doesn't go how you plan it's not the end of the world.
  • Options
    Whatever the results good luck.

Just remember if you go to Uni you will end up in debt.

If you don't you may not hit that £75,000 PA pay packet you think your degree could have got you.
  • Options
    A girl on the ITV news, said she was really pleased with an "A", as she was predicted a "U" !
  • Options
    Best of luck to everyone. I remember the nerves this time last year!
  • Options
    My younger brother got his AS results this morning, AACD, he was pretty happy but think he was aiming for CAFC
  • Options
    One of my mates got ACDC... Warned them that they're on a Highway to Hell if they dont buck their ideas up!!
  • Options

I ballsed up my A-levels, didn't go to uni and it never made me any uncleverer. Think a good mix of common sense and hard work should see most people right

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    I completely ballsed up most of my AS' last year and got: E,D,U,U

However this year I actually got my arse in gear and got:

B - AS English Literature

B - AS Geography

C - A2 History

So I'm pretty pleased (mostly relieved) to say the least. Means I can carry on end up with 3 A2 levels in total at the end of Year 14.