Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manager pondering selection dilemma for Wigan game

Comments

• Options
    Don't think Bob would/should be swayed by one decent performance. He'll quite rightly pick the team that he feels is best to win the game, even if it means upsetting certain individuals. It's not only about our strengths, it's also about nullifying Wigans.

*This doesn't mean I don't think Wilson should play btw.................
  • Options
    of course wilson should play today
  • Options
    Wilson must play.
  • Options
    Wilson should have played the first league game, second in POTY last year, the boy has talent and knows the league. He also has the ability to get the crowd onside.
  • Options
    Yep, he should be in the team.
  • Options
    Would Wilson be a good shout for captain? (if you see the going back to the valley thread I aint actually seen a game in the flesh for quite a while so can't really judge it for mysel), but seems to have a good rapport with the crowd and could turn this to good use with the team perhaps?
  • Options

Don't think Bob would/should be swayed by one decent performance. He'll quite rightly pick the team that he feels is best to win the game, even if it means upsetting certain individuals. It's not only about our strengths, it's also about nullifying Wigans.

*This doesn't mean I don't think Wilson should play btw.................

why would we want to nullify our own player?
  • Options
    @tangoflash is that rhoys wigans?
  • Options
    Have to say it's a nice problem to have - and is going to be the difference between this season and last!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Wilson, Cousins, Buyens, Gudmunsson for me.