Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A stupid question I know

However I'm wondering if anyone can help me out?

Me and my other half are in London til Saturday and I want to go watch Charlton.
However I will have a rucksack and a holdle with me, is there anywhere safe I can store it around the ground? Or even take it in the ground?

Would appreciate help on this?

Comments

• Options
    i'd use Waterloo left luggage services.
  • Options

i'd use Waterloo left luggage services.

Lovely cheers for that. I don't suppose you know if London bridge has the same feature ?
  • Options
    Pack a blanket and a flask and you and your backs will fit right in
  • Options
    Only Waterloo and Charing Cross. If you don't know area easy connections from London Bridge.
  • Options
    Take it into the ground. Just let them know at the gate - they'll be ok - especially if west stand - you'll hve plenty of space.
  • Options
    Ok thanks everyone, really appreciated
  • Options

St P has left luggage as well if you are near there
  • Options
    Don't take it into A block, you'll get mugged.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that a Glenn Holdle? Thought he was at QPR..............
  • Options
    Personally I wouldn't take it into the ground. I take small daysack in with me occasionally, and that will fit under the seat, but I find there isn't enough leg room as it is. I can't see you being allowed to take in anything that will stop people being able to move along the rows to or from their seats. And even if you did you would be the least popular man in the West Stand.
  • Options
    You should have no.problem taking it in.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    dizzee said:

Don't take it into A block, you'll get mugged.

He won't get in A block @dizzee‌ it's all sold out, give the bogs a miss at that end though :-0
  • Options
    A stupid question was....................Can I get to Derby by getting to St Pancras train station at 18.15, or failing that what time do the Valley Express coaches leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    If anyone has a similar issue when visiting Middlesboro this season please be aware that there is no left luggage at the train station.
  • Options

Personally I wouldn't take it into the ground. I take small daysack in with me occasionally, and that will fit under the seat, but I find there isn't enough leg room as it is. I can't see you being allowed to take in anything that will stop people being able to move along the rows to or from their seats. And even if you did you would be the least popular man in the West Stand.

Then just sit where there is noone sitting next to you (wont be hard), and put the backpack/holdall on the seat.!
    Its simples really. I've been in with backpack before and noone batted an eye-lid - didnt even check the contents.
  • Options

A stupid question was....................Can I get to Derby by getting to St Pancras train station at 18.15, or failing that what time do the Valley Express coaches leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps the poster thought the 'Valley Express' was a a super fast bullet train from Woolwich straight through to Derby :-0
  • Options
    Take it in the ground but they might want to check the contents so use your common, put drink, drugs, knife & gun in wifes handbag get her to cover it with large box of tampons they won't carry on looking. Final word of advice while they're searching do not utter "ho ho it's ok it's only a small bomb in there".......enjoy the game
  • Options

Take it in the ground but they might want to check the contents so use your common, put drink, drugs, knife & gun in wifes handbag get her to cover it with large box of tampons they won't carry on looking. Final word of advice while they're searching do not utter "ho ho it's ok it's only a small bomb in there".......enjoy the game

Hahahaha brilliant !