Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Gemili

2»

Comments

• Options
    GOLD FOR DARTFORD !!!!!!!!!

Autograph anyone ?

:-)
  • Options
    Knew it. Sub 19:80 in that boy as he develops. What a top, top bloke as well. Chuffed for him
  • Options
    Get him to The Valley, Fanny!

Half-time race with Igor challenge?
  • Options

Superb. Get him on the pitch halftime!

Judging by that comment,he's an Addick ?
  • Options
    No idea but that didn't stop us claiming Kelly Holmes (who turned out to be a gooner!)
  • Options

I met him in Zens, Dartford around Christmas time.

The poor bloke was stone cold sober and in Zens, that's probably the worst place to be sober.

could be worse, you could of met him in the Silver Horse or whatever the 'nightclub' was called, the one that gave you a free chicken an chips in a basket just to than you for turning up.

Not sure of the name, it was something to do with horses/gipsies in Dartford.

• Options
    Bridewells
  • Options
    Would've placed 5th at the 2012 Olympics with that time (obviously different conditions and track etc etc but just as a *sort of* yardstick).
  • Options

Bridewells

that's the one, classy it was, but far better than being near the wankers that used to frequent zens.

Cant think why I had horses in my mind, must be what was tied up outside.
  • Options
    Top work, like the bloke a lot too, seems very happy-go-lucky but a hard worker too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    I loved her song superstar. Not sure I'm so keen on her as a loose woman.
  • Options

Bridewells

that's the one, classy it was, but far better than being near the wankers that used to frequent zens.

Cant think why I had horses in my mind, must be what was tied up outside.
    Free sausage and chips on entry!
  • Options
    Well done Adam! A great night for a local lad and from DGS too! Will go far with so much potential and such a great attitude.
  • Options
    Another gold in the 4x100 relay.
  • Options
    Great guy
  • Options
    12 golds for Team GB, incredible!
  • Options
    What a great championships this has been. It's wonderful to see us on top of the medals table.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

12 golds for Team GB, incredible!

And 2 golds for Dartford !!!!!!!

• Options
    Just ran a PB of 10 seconds flat at the Birmingham GP.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Just ran a PB of 10 seconds flat at the Birmingham GP.

Done his hamstring has he crossed the line.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was the next race where he run 9.97. Hopefully it isn't serious as he is coming into form.
  • Options
    that makes him the only brit ever to go sub 10 in the 100 and sub 20 in the 200, really impressive

He looked sluggish out of the blocks too so definitely more to come, hope the hammy is just a pull and not a tear
  • Options
    I'm planning to ring his bell later tonight to see if a Fanny massage would help....( Careful!)