Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player in S.P.L

Watching The Scottish Premier League on S.T.V, there was an ex Charlton Player in a S.P.L game,can any one tell who, it's annoying me because I cant remember his name, silly I know.

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps you could tell is the teams involved in the fixture. This would assist greatly in narrowing the search

Or the kit colours
  • Options
    Iwelumo?
  • Options
    Dan Seabourne?
  • Options
    Sodje?
  • Options

Dan Seabourne?

This is the correct answer I believe, only current ex-Charlton player in the SPL
  • Options
    Ross said:

Dan Seabourne?

This is the correct answer I believe, only current ex-Charlton player in the SPL
    Joined Partick Thistle last week.

• Options

Iwelumo?

Think he is at Cambridge now

• Options
    he wont be in the SPL long :)

• Options

Iwelumo?

Think he is at Cambridge now

Worse that that - Chester.
  • Options
    Thanks for all your reply,s,but it was not Dan Seabourne who I have just looked up, and was a centre back.This player was an attacking right sided midfielder,and a coloured lad about 25ish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who was playing?????????
  • Options
    sorry to be so vague,but I cannot remember any details as I used to watch all Sportscene on BBC Scotland, programmes that show all S.P.L games.I will watch again this season to try and find out who it was.
  • Options
    Ralph Milne?
  • Options
    Are you sure it was a game from this season? As I have just been through all of the squads of the SPL and the only ex-Charlton player in there is Dan Seabourne.

You aren't thinking of Danny Haynes are you? As he was at Hibs last season.
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

Thanks for all your reply,s,but it was not Dan Seabourne who I have just looked up, and was a centre back.This player was an attacking right sided midfielder,and a coloured lad about 25ish.

The fuck??
  • Options

Derek1952 said:

The fuck??
    I think he means Black
  • Options
    Thanks Yes, Danny Haynes.
  • Options

Derek1952 said:

The fuck??
    think Derek is stuck in 1952
  • Options
    WWW.NAACP.ORG