Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Opinions please.

Comments

• Options
    Good player. Are we signing him instead of Delort?
  • Options
    Not sure about now as I don't go clubbing anymore but I had a few of the regular Mitsubishis in the late nineties and they were spot on.
  • Options
    Do you mean a Tommi Makkinen Evo 5
  • Options
    All Evos are spectacular but the Makkinen or the Evo 8 FQ 400 are the collectible ones
  • Options
    I loved a Mitsubishi back in the day too. Used to make me dance like john travolta
  • Options
    The ralliart feels underpowered and the gearbox is very slow. Not sure if they have updated the software since I drove one. Golf GTI is the car in that range.

No comparison to an Evo.
  • Options
    Green ones are the best
  • Options
    Probably showing my age - or perhaps my complete lack of interest in tin boxes - but I haven't understood a word of this thread so far.
  • Options
    I drove an Evo V on a track day, was braking so hard that it forced water out of the windscreen washer jets! Apart from that I remember that it was quick!
  • Options
    For all the drug references....get a life. Thanks for the intelligent replies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WayneK said:

For all the drug references....get a life. Thanks for the intelligent replies.

My pleasure.
  • Options
    Do smile waynek.