Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peeters V Uwe

Comments

• Options
    Just saw it in the Football League Show. Looks like Big Bob was going to shake Rosler's hands after the final whistle but Rosler refused and pointed his finger like a gun at Bob and said something very unpleasant. Bad loser.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    If only Big Bob had been the Belgian Prime Minister back in 1914!
  • Options
    The man is huge, uwe had to say something as emotion over took big b and the same but a negative emotion over took the wigan bench, big b needs to learn to run to the covered end at times like that

I wonder where the home fans sat in comparison to the dug outs at his previous clubs

Nothing wrong with what he done or his behaviour after

Big b is going to be a real coup for us
  • Options
    I think Uwe has got a bit of a cheek. He repeatedly came out of his area and wandered about. Bob didn't complain.

• Options
    I absolutely love him
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Rosler is a graceless idiot. I remember when he was at Brentford when we beat them 1-0 at there place following a BWP winner. In his post match interviewed he banged on that we only won due to having a player in BWP who he claimed we paid 1 million for. Gawd knows where he got that fee from!

Good on you Bob. Love the passion

• Options
    edited August 2014

Rosler is a graceless idiot. I remember when he was at Brentford when we beat them 1-0 at there place following a BWP winner. In his post match interviewed he banged on that we only won due to having a player in BWP who he claimed we paid 1 million for. Gawd knows where he got that fee from!

Good on you Bob. Love the passion

This, anyway what goes round comes round we deserved something at Wigan last season before the clown let us down, how dya like em Uwe? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

bobmunro said:

colin1961 said:

Don't lose your Passsion Bob about time we had a manager with passion

I'll preface this by saying I am definitely not in the SCP was untouchable brigade, but this comment - really?

Doing chin-ups on the cross bar after the Massives win wasn't showing passion?
    Quite. Some people just can't leave their digs alone can they? Whatever you think about CP's management one thing you CANNOT accuse him of is not caring about CAFC.
    How can you say that was having a dig at chris Powell? Laughable. Some people think they're Steve Claridge the way they over analyse everythjng
  • Options

bobmunro said:

colin1961 said:

I'll preface this by saying I am definitely not in the SCP was untouchable brigade, but this comment - really?

Quite. Some people just can't leave their digs alone can they? Whatever you think about CP's management one thing you CANNOT accuse him of is not caring about CAFC.
    How can you say that was having a dig at chris Powell? Laughable. Some people think they're Steve Claridge the way they over analyse everythjng
    Well...who else is he accusing of not caring enough about the club then? Riga?
  • Options
    Rosler is a strange and unpleasant man. A friend of mine is a journalist for one of the Spanish papers and went along to a Brentford game early last year during one of the international breaks. At the end of the press conference, he asked Rosler about Guardiola's decision to go to the Bundeslegia, rather than the Premiership. This prompted an extraordinary outburst from Rosler, who angrily proclaimed: " I am not here to talk about Pep Guardiola; I am here to talk about Uwe Rosler ! ". With that, he flounced out out of the press conference - very odd.

Whilst Bob probably doesn't want to get himself into trouble by physically engaging the opposition, I am quite happy to make an exception in Rosler's case, especially as he started it with his calculated abuse. All good clean fun...
  • Options
    Liking big bob. So far, so good.

Like the passion and he seems like a good honest kind of bloke, not the one for hiding anything.

I'm not having a go, would rather have an emotionally attached manager then not, but passion via the manager can often be overrated when you think the likes of Pardew, Di canio, Ian dowie.

Slightly annoying comment earlier in the thread hinting Chris Powell was not passionate. Cringed.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

colin1961 said:

Because it was Colin. That's what he does.
  • Options
    Personally I love to see this from our manager. Shows the fans just how passionate he is about our club. Clapping along to Bobby Peters red and white army was great. From a tactical point of view he was not afraid to use his subs and change things around quite early second half. Making the pitch bigger to enhance his way of playing possibly got us the three points today. Exciting times!!!!
  • Options
    Powell certainly cared but I think the suggestion being made is that we haven't really had an animated touch line boss since the love affair with Super Al went tits up. Peeters is obviously not the cool, composed, restrained character epitomised in the main by Parky, SCP and more recently Riga.

Don't think any slur on Chrissy was intended.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I still was not happy that Rosler's Wigan capitulated against Millwall last season. Could have made all the difference....

Good point, i forgot that was why i hated Wigan ;-)
  • Options
    Has anyone got any footage or a picture of Bob celebrating, i'd love to see it! Cheers!
  • Options

Has anyone got any footage or a picture of Bob celebrating, i'd love to see it! Cheers!

"The Hills have eyes 5" not out yet
  • Options
    masicat said:

The "Sir" is old hat. What about Lord Bob?

Baron
  • Options
    Baldy......I like Baldy.
    Baldy Bob has a certain je ne sais quoi
  • Options
    Every picture of Bob would make a cracking caption competition..
  • Options
    big
    Bob
  • Options
    Ugly scenes indeed... Not sure either would win any beauty contests! But if it went toe to toe, I'd bet everything on Big Bad Bob! Never liked Rosler, remember his sour grapes when we won at Brentford? Rambling about £1m centre forwards...