Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£15 tickets for today's game

Bought a ticket for today and Tuesdays game and charged £48 for them. I questioned this as the Wigan I was informed was £15 the clerk replied " it says £ 24 on the stubb so that's what you pay. Can any one shed any light on theis?

Comments

• Options
    kevtherev said:

Bought a ticket for today and Tuesdays game and charged £48 for them. I questioned this as the Wigan I was informed was £15 the clerk replied " it says £ 24 on the stubb so that's what you pay. Can any one shed any light on theis?

The £15 ones are in the West Upper, blocks Q and R, and somewhere else, you'll have to check the website
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Bought tickets for west stand so u would have thought the very helpfull kiosk person could have suggested that I moved a few rows up to take advantage of the offer?
  • Options
    kevtherev said:

Thanks for the info. Bought tickets for west stand so u would have thought the very helpfull kiosk person could have suggested that I moved a few rows up to take advantage of the offer?

I'll give you that
  • Options
    kevtherev said:

Can any one shed any light on theis?

Sorry, no. The closest I could find in the dictionary was Theiss, the german name for Tisza: a river in S central Europe, rising in the Ukraine and flowing from the Carpathian Mountains along the Romanian border into E Hungary, Slovakia, and Serbia, where it joins the Danube N of Belgrade. 800 miles (1290 km) long.

Hope this helps............. ;-)