Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fair play to you guys today.

Not an easy team to play against and to get three points, hats off with that one.

Comments

• Options
    Why, thank you.
  • Options
    Ta pal we are gonna be the team everyone forgets about until we are in and around it,

How'd you lot do
  • Options
    Don't want to get too excited, but seriously think we're going to shock a lot of teams this year.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Ta pal we are gonna be the team everyone forgets about until we are in and around it,

How'd you lot do

Should have won, two decent sides out there today and even Steve Mclaren was praising us
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiP0Apvrsxs
  • Options
    What did you make of his lot any good
  • Options
    I say that because Wigan were the best side to come to Hillsboro last season.
  • Options
    Thanks OP. A team of new players most of whom have never played in this country before. New manager who obviously wants to play football on the floor. We already are showing signs of being very threatening and I really believe things will improve a long way yet. Couple more quality signings to come. It's also very obvious that there is a team spirit building up already. Watch this space I reckon.
  • Options
    Just beat the spanners on Tuesday.
  • Options
    look forward to our annual 6 points from yourselves ;O)
  • Options
    Us as Champions with you lot runners up eh ? Sound familiar ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wednesday - Always in our shadow

• Options
    We'll show you how to beat Derby on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Please, please, please knock Millwall back down on Tuesday, it's the only thing taking the gloss of our start, having to see that scummy club second.
  • Options
    *was praising us
  • Options
    Hi OP. Tonight, after the game, I met a Millwall mate in my local pub, he'd just returned from Craven Cottage. I've known him a long time and he's a proper football supporter not a knob. Anyway he told me he had a pre-season bet - Millwall to win their first three games of the season (Leeds, Fulham & Owls) for which he got 33-1 and he stuck £50 on it. I've only just departed his company and told him that I'd be keeping an eye out (whilst at the Valley) and hoped that Millwall could win - just so his bet comes in (he is a mate of mine!!)
    Having now had time to reflect on the situation at home, with a nice chilled bottle of 1664 I've decided that it would NOT be a good thing if Millwall were to win, obviously.
    So OP could I ask that you to do everything in your power to galvanise the Owls to ensure that Millwall get no more than a point on Tuesday so that I won't have to listen to my mate gloating from now until the end of the season about his bet.
    Come on the Wendies!!!
  • Options

What did you make of his lot any good

Decent side to be honest, they had their chances too, Westwood was a saviour late on in a one on one with Russell.

They have a very good midfield, before the game I though we maybe should've gone with 5 in midfield but Gray opted with a 442 and it worked, we got at them, I think that's the best way to play against Derby, sit back and they will hurt you.

Us as Champions with you lot runners up eh ? Sound familiar ?

Where do I sign?
    Sensei said:

Hi OP. Tonight, after the game, I met a Millwall mate in my local pub, he'd just returned from Craven Cottage. I've known him a long time and he's a proper football supporter not a knob. Anyway he told me he had a pre-season bet - Millwall to win their first three games of the season (Leeds, Fulham & Owls) for which he got 33-1 and he stuck £50 on it. I've only just departed his company and told him that I'd be keeping an eye out (whilst at the Valley) and hoped that Millwall could win - just so his bet comes in (he is a mate of mine!!)
    Having now had time to reflect on the situation at home, with a nice chilled bottle of 1664 I've decided that it would NOT be a good thing if Millwall were to win, obviously.
    So OP could I ask that you to do everything in your power to galvanise the Owls to ensure that Millwall get no more than a point on Tuesday so that I won't have to listen to my mate gloating from now until the end of the season about his bet.
    Come on the Wendies!!!

Will try too, but they seem like they're on a roll at the mo, I'm expecting a very tough game Tuesday, It's these type of games that we seem to come unstuck in as well, don't want to predict anything but I'll be delighted with 4 points from our next two games
  • Options
    JT said:

*was Patronising us

• Options
    Hope you got a kit they can borrow again Tuesday OP!