Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ghost Armor

Anyone had this put on their smartphone? Getting a new phone around September and wondering if it's worth it

Comments

• Options
    buckshee said:

Anyone had this put on their smartphone? Getting a new phone around September and wondering if it's worth it

Erm...
    What is it

• Options
    Supposedly pretty good, I've got an otterbox defender and will happily throw my phone without a worry in the world. Good protection is always worth it.
  • Options
    I had an otterbox , was using it in an environment where there was brick dust and now I have a nice triangular shape around the earpiece of my iphone screen. I emailed the manufacturer and there response was pretty much "thanks for your feedback"
  • Options

buckshee said:

Erm...
    What is it

I think it's like a cricket box but for your phone.
  • Options

buckshee said:

Erm...
    What is it

www.google.com
  • Options
    Just get a decent proper case.
  • Options
    Thought I'd done that Dazzle when I bought the otterbox but it seems not.

Trouble is most cases make the device bulkier if they protect well , this is more about preventing scratches .
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Thought I'd done that Dazzle when I bought the otterbox but it seems not.

Trouble is most cases make the device bulkier if they protect well , this is more about preventing scratches .

I've heard good and bad about Ghost Armour, isn't it a liquid based scratchproof skin?
  • Options
    is an otterbox wetter than an otter's pocket?
  • Options
    It is definitely recommended! It costs around 15-20 depending on the model and has a lifetime guarantee! You can't notice it on the screen, it never bubbles and means you never get scratches either. Because youdont notice it it's like having a normal screen that will never damage. You can get a back one too if you don't fancy getting a case due to it getting bulky
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've had one travelling for last few months and my phone looks brand new still and not even a hint of it peeling back or bubbling! They do it in a dry vacuum for hour and a half so it's pretty much stuck on for good
  • Options
    OK, I'll bite as an old person without a clue re these new fangled phones/tablets etc. WTF are you all talking about?
  • Options
    It's a screen protector for iPhones/smart phones/tablets etc that is done under a vacuum so it should never bubble and look like you have a plain phone just without ever getting scratches
  • Options
    Looking at getting the iphone 6 when it comes out . If it doesn't have the rumored sapphire glass then I may well get the ghost armor put on.
  • Options
    Where do you get it done ?
  • Options
    There's a place in lakeside on the upper level concourse I think.
  • Options
    I thought this was something to do with COD
  • Options
    Nah mate that's the catering thread.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

is an otterbox wetter than an otter's pocket?

The small ones are more to do with temperature rather than dampness. They are a little 'otter.