Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just found $250 in my draw at work!!

I knew i had money left over somewhere.

Thats my Saturday Leo Sayer paid for!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Thats my Saturday Leo Sayer paid for!

What musical is he in "WestSide" ? ;0)
  • Options
    Sco - I suspect that might be rhyming slang for his rent boy !
  • Options
    Leo Sayer - All Dayer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Leo Sayer - All Dayer

We know - just jesting dood!
  • Options
    you on it all day on saturday mate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Leo Sayer - All Dayer
    I know ....... got you clarifying pretty damn quick though ;-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]you on it all day on saturday mate?

Moi? I may partake in a few lemonades, before sipping tea from my flask with Stu in the G block, yes!

Is the pre-game pub the Bugle and post game is the Oak?
  • Options
    like always
  • Options
    I'm up for a post oak curry!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I'm up for a post oak curry![/quote]
    Excellent news!!

What about a post curry venue trip? by all accounts that is where i will end up because my other half will be there for her cousin's birthday.
  • Options
    christ, if you can pay for me and les with the money you've just found then yes. if not, then no.

at this rate, i'm struggling to afford a half shandy and some boiled rice. let alone a trip to the mighty big v.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]christ, if you can pay for me and les with the money you've just found then yes. if not, then no.

at this rate, i'm struggling to afford a half shandy and some boiled rice. let alone a trip to the mighty big v.[/quote]
    lol, its gonna be messy i feel. havent been to the venue in a while so snakebite will be flowing (down my shirt)
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Pe-jesus westside! Your on one aint ya?!! I'm up for the curry but dunno about the after venue. Did you see the pic of us last time we started early doors. my face was grey before the curry. Gotta say that curry house has been calling me since.

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]christ, I'm up for a post oak curry!

Aaa, but are you up for the pre-bugle fry up? 10-30 in the valley cafe.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]christ, if you can pay for me and les with the money you've just found then yes. if not, then no.

at this rate, i'm struggling to afford a half shandy and some boiled rice. let alone a trip to the mighty big v.

I no the feeling well at the Mo suz :-( flippin skintos
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]you on it all day on saturday mate?

Moi? I may partake in a few lemonades, before sipping tea from my flask with Stu in the G block, yes!

Is the pre-game pub the Bugle and post game is the Oak?

Who's turn is it to make the tea?
  • Options
    You young pups make me feel jealous,it reminds me of 15 years ago back to the valley,all dayers,early fry ups.Now it's a couple of pints before the game and straight home with the kids.Enjoy it while it lasts boys and girls coz it don't last for ever.
  • Options
    All dayer .... followed by curry .... and the Venue!!

You are so out of my league!!!
  • Options
    leo's never pan out the way you plan them.
    the best ones happen inadvertently.
    the pre planned ones usually end up with certain parties turning in lightweight performances (like sliding down pub walls before 8 pm ala me at west ham) or turning in an ollie-esque drinking/smoking performance and having to be sent on their way before 7 ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]leo's never pan out the way you plan them.
    the best ones happen inadvertently.
    the pre planned ones usually end up with certain parties turning in lightweight performances (like sliding down pub walls before 8 pm ala me at west ham) or turning in an ollie-esque drinking/smoking performance and having to be sent on their way before 7 ;-)

your right dude, best ones are unplanned, that is why we should encourage every week as a Leo!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Who's turn is it to make the tea?

I'll make the tea, you bring the cucumber sandwiches.

Cafe, Bugle, game, Oak and Greenwich for me. Curry would have to be relatively early for me to make it.
  • Options
    I am supposed to be bringing a mate along to this game, she said she'd match everyone pint for pint (Good Girl) so no making us look bad lads, plus I have somehow gotta work out how to do an all dayer without the tactical chunder this time.