Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huge pat on the back....

For whoever pushed forward the idea of covering some of the breeze blocks with iconic Charlton figures.

Anyone know if its a unique idea or something nicked from elsewhere?

Whatever though, it looks mint.

Comments

• Options
    Seems like the club have/are listening to supporters views AFKA.
  • Options
    Looks like what they've got at brighton. But it's a good idea nonetheless.
  • Options
    Arsenal have something similar but it's a good idea. There was a thread about taking your kid to their first game and little improvements like that must be especially good if its your first time at the Valley.
  • Options
    Sounds like the old place is starting to look grand again?
    I'll take it all back rd
  • Options
    It is these little things that give you a sense of the club coming back to us. You don't have to spend millions on players to reconnect with the fans.
  • Options
    How many are there in total?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    The place is certainly looking good. My business produces a lot of the graphics around the stadium and we also do a lot for Arsenal. I think the stadium has a really nice feel about it at the moment.
  • Options
    I was at the Etihad and they have it. Much bigger though.

Lack of ambition, Duchatalet out.
  • Options
    So no one noticed these signs are now up?

imageimageimage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They have a similar thing at Bournemouth, and one of the pictures is Defoe !
  • Options
    Are they taken down on non match days? Be a shame that an idiot decides to graffiti on them. Look very smart however.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Are they taken down on non match days? Be a shame that an idiot decides to graffiti on them. Look very smart however.

Graffiti will wash off.
  • Options
    shelves in the East stand been around for a while - unless I'm imagining it?

do seem a bit vulnerable to graffiti

wonder if they could do an image of the Trust perhaps with our logo on the wall behind the stall..

;)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I do business with the company who produced them and put them up. They also do all the Champions League and World Cup dressing of stadiums, so was surprised/pleased we were hiring them for this work, as they are extremely professional.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I thought it was masicats company?

;-)
  • Options

I do business with the company who produced them and put them up. They also do all the Champions League and World Cup dressing of stadiums, so was surprised/pleased we were hiring them for this work, as they are extremely professional.

We did a lot if these including the design on most. Ours were the ones with the players on. Not sure if another supplier done some - unless you mean us? We don't do any Champions league work.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Maybe they were doing just the install? (they were there!) Have DM'd you on here.
  • Options

Maybe they were doing just the install? (they were there!) Have DM'd you on here.

Have replied.
  • Options

For whoever pushed forward the idea of covering some of the breeze blocks with iconic Charlton figures.

Anyone know if its a unique idea or something nicked from elsewhere?

Whatever though, it looks mint.

Bit disappointed that players like Paul bacon and mike small were missed out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

imageimageimage

Is it open now ?????

Haven't read any publicity or seen any signs.

• Options

imageimageimage

Is it open now ?????

Not open yet but soon. Don't worry, the Fans' Forum will get an invite to the official opening party : - )

Just putting things in place as and when we can, hence the signs going up.

We have the room decorated, the security system being fitted, some cabinets although not enough and we have loads of items. The trick now is to display them properly but we will get there.
  • Options

imageimageimage

Is it open now ?????

Not open yet but soon. Don't worry, the Fans' Forum will get an invite to the official opening party : - )

Just putting things in place as and when we can, hence the signs going up.

We have the room decorated, the security system being fitted, some cabinets although not enough and we have loads of items. The trick now is to display them properly but we will get there.
    Thanks, Henry.

Look forward to it.

• Options
    I would love to see the Museum when its open too.