Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nick Pope & Callum Harriott next up @ ELTHAM ADDICKS (2nd September - New Eltham Conservative Club)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh well they never came so who knows if the its bants blud comments are why
  • Options
    That's a bit last minute...
  • Options

That's a bit last minute...

It's also a "bit" poor
  • Options
    Hopefully a footballing decision - is there a development game tonight ? If not it's poor.
  • Options
    My understanding is that BP isn't as accommodating over players doing events outside of training/playing etc as recent previous managers have been.
  • Options
    In an international break with two weeks off don't buy that at all
  • Options
    I agree it is poor. Considering the good PR from the club today re deadline day. Seems they take one step forward and two steps back.

BP, from what I have heard, seems to have an 'iron rod' approach to implementing his rules and expectations. Was publicly furious with a couple of players who returned slightly late to training after spending some time with the kids during a Q and A session at Sparrows. Basically 'you're not here to talk to kids' kind of stuff.
  • Options
    this was callums instagram photo/message today, not sure if it means anything?
  • Options
    In all honesty I'm glad if Bob is strict on training over everything. End of the day it's a job, the results on the pitch matter.

Fan interaction is important too but I'd rather them train and work on getting better personally.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

In all honesty I'm glad if Bob is strict on training over everything. End of the day it's a job, the results on the pitch matter.

Fan interaction is important too but I'd rather them train and work on getting better personally.

If it's the case, why can't two players talk to a few fans to keep everyone including the fans who keep this club ticking happy? Training is during the morning and afternoon, an evening event answering some questions does not halt their training at all. If anything it just gets people asking questions as to why they have been replaced with kids who would not be able to answer any questions on the first team, especially ones that have not been at CAFC so long..
  • Options

I reckon Harriott will probably miss it

Great shout
    And to think I was accused of being a keyboard warrior / bully
  • Options

Great shout
    I guess he read this thread and thought... nah f*ck that. Well done keyboard warrior.

• Options

Do they train on Tuesday evenings then?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Great shout
    I guess he read this thread and thought... nah f*ck that. Well done keyboard warrior.

• Options

Do they train on Tuesday evenings then?
    I meant generally. Probably should have quoted someone to make it more obvious.
  • Options

If it's the case, why can't two players talk to a few fans to keep everyone including the fans who keep this club ticking happy? Training is during the morning and afternoon, an evening event answering some questions does not halt their training at all. If anything it just gets people asking questions as to why they have been replaced with kids who would not be able to answer any questions on the first team, especially ones that have not been at CAFC so long..
    Remember when Rocky didn't take Clubber too seriously in Rocky 3? I don't want that to happen to Charlton.