Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield- you know you want to!

Would be nice to fill a couple of rows for once. Chance of SCP in the stands.

Comments

• Options
    Think I'll pass colin
  • Options
    4000 seats available.
  • Options

4000 seats available.

Siddarn
  • Options
    I don't even know if I can be bothered to go to the home leg of this one and I'm a season ticket holder! ;)
  • Options
    we'll be there and bringing a couple of relatives for a family bonding afternoon, one is a Spurs supporter and the other is not a football type personl - so that should be fun :)
  • Options
    3 NWKers going by car
  • Options
    nearly 10!
  • Options
    Think i'm going on my own sniff. Always bloody cold in that stand at Udds. Any other Sheffield Lifers going??
  • Options
    Twice last season... so nah, not this year !
  • Options
    I guess the majority of those who couldn't go to Brentford tho will be there right?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spanish said:

I guess the majority of those who couldn't go to Brentford tho will be there right?

Move On
  • Options
    I'll be there, my first trip to Huddersfield.
  • Options
    Like Michael Jackson sang - I'll be there :-)
  • Options
    Spanish said:

Goes without saying doesn't it? For they are the faithful and the true ;-)
  • Options
    I got ill when i went last season, i'm just getting over the flu, think i'll pass , its about 10 degrees colder up there than the rest of the country, good if you want a cold beer i guess..
  • Options

Think i'm going on my own sniff. Always bloody cold in that stand at Udds. Any other Sheffield Lifers going??

Thinking of making my way over for this one. I presume tickets will be readily available on the gate...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    290 sold as of yesterday afternoon, if that's not too Colinesque.
  • Options

Thinking of making my way over for this one. I presume tickets will be readily available on the gate...
    about 3700 Col.
  • Options
    So I should arrive early then?
  • Options
    Spanish said:

Little bit further than Brentford though right? See you there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BUMP!!! A few more for Saturday?
  • Options
    Be nice if we could muster 500.
  • Options
    Looking forward to the Brunswick and cup game too now.
  • Options
    324 Charlton

#fanatics
  • Options
    Think recent form may take it to 350 ;)
  • Options
    If there is any free seats going let me know in nw Kent, can't stretch the £25 coach but can put petrol money in, really wanna go to this one
  • Options
    Can't expect many to make that long trip , maybe if we were doing well the numbers would swell 402 Addicks at hudders
  • Options

Usual northern game for me. Weekend at the in-laws. Off to Udders on Sat, probably by train.
  • Options
    Will be going. On the train going to Sheffield first to sort out housing then return to Huddersfield as it works out cheaper.
  • Options
    I was umming and argging tonight but nope, decided , i'm not getting on the fickle bus , i'm saving myself for Brighton.