Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

H Block

Just got my season ticket in H block north upper, was wondering what's the atmosphere like there ?? Well excited for tonight !! Any H blockers out there is it a good loud place to sit ??

Comments

• Options
    Nah its shite mate, East stand block A is the place to be
  • Options
    Not sure on what its like there but Drummer is in J block so only 2 blocks away, could also depend how close to the back of the block you are
  • Options
    Here's the H Block.
  • Options
    I sit in the H block and love it. Got to know the people who sit there too, have known them three or four years now and it's always a good laugh.

Majority of people sing. The only downfall is how close we are to the G block
  • Options
    I sit in the h block towards the middle, got a season ticket my self, everybody stands up from row ll to the back,

Atmosphere was flat against Wigan until the last 5, but that counts for the whole ground,

H and J always been the main noisy blocks
  • Options

Just got my season ticket in H block north upper, was wondering what's the atmosphere like there ?? Well excited for tonight !! Any H blockers out there is it a good loud place to sit ??

I'm also a H block newbie. Not so loud where I am in row LL but it's decent enough. Guess it depends on how far back your seat is.
  • Options
    I always liked the H Block; I kinda wish I'd got my season ticket for there again. Alas, I went for A Block as realistically I didn't know how often I'd be in the country this season.

However, you're right next to the zoo that is G Block..
  • Options

The only downfall is how close we are to the G block

I second that, can hear them banging whatever they banging from J block, :-) J block is the place to be
  • Options
    I'm one row behind you, I didn't think it was that bad. A little flat last game yes but the last 5 it was rocking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm one row behind you, I didn't think it was that bad. A little flat last game yes but the last 5 it was rocking

Was that to me? I felt it was generally a bit flat but did pick up towards the end. Very happy with my choice but not everyone behind me was standing, which meant I could be blocking their view and at times might feel I have to sit.
  • Options
    I sat in H Block for the Milllwall game last season, I didn't enjoy it, nobody enjoyed it, it was a very bad day.
  • Options

Was that to me? I felt it was generally a bit flat but did pick up towards the end. Very happy with my choice but not everyone behind me was standing, which meant I could be blocking their view and at times might feel I have to sit.
    There quite a few seats in mm, I was standing the whole game
  • Options
    I've a cousin in Ireland whose got a
    "I went to H block and all I got was this shitty Blanket" Blanket

Humour for the modern history fans out there!
  • Options
    What was the verdict then mate?