Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match thread 19/08/14

Comments

• Options
    On site at reading festival as the cheer goes up get the fuck in there
  • Options
    now they push forward......we hold them up again...jj gets it....but they win it back......cross comes in...TBH cuts it out....buyens to Cuz....quick break..but ball goes out
  • Options
    derby throw.....taken....we cut it out..they come again....and play keep ball....cross comes in ...Pope takes it
  • Options
    TBH back to Pope....in trouble...but clears it to TBH
  • Options
    That will give Pope confidence
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Online from Bulgaria coyr

Not this again
    What av I done?
  • Options
    bikey....on halfway line.....cuz....igor wins a throw.....wiggy....jj....fouled....addicks fk
  • Options
    fk taken...bikey sends it long.....gomez concedes a throw....taken
  • Options
    cripes!
  • Options
    long ball forward......pope collects sends it out....bikey.....tbh.....great ball to gomez but a little too strong...derby throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Late to the party but get the fook in. Nice one tucker.
  • Options
    I saw Pope play for the firs time last Saturday, he reminded me so much of Graham Tutt when he first came into the team.
  • Options
    Blackpool 1-Brentford 0
  • Options
    derby attack......but we push them all the way back to their keeper....now they come again....in the centre circle.....now they attack......pope comes out...and is fouled...addicks fk
  • Options
    Wonderful. COYR!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    igor has the ball...but concedes a fk in derby half...taken...and they knock it about in own half
  • Options
    First goal conceded by Derby this season
  • Options
    long ball is sent down......wiggy blocks the cross...sends to gudsun....gomez.....tbh...igor..gudsun.....tbh.....bikey.....cuz is taken down....addicks fk....left hand side....inside derby half by 5 yds
  • Options
    CAFC CAFC
  • Options
    fk taken....they win it back.....and push forward......TBH cuts it out...cuz.....to george...down...fk...taken....tbh..bikey....tbh..bikey goes long.....jj gets it....they win it back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    derby on half way line....and knock the ball about.....playing in midfield....cross comes in.....jj cuts it out and cuz wins a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....they cut it out....a long range shot comes in...pope takes it.....jj....george.....tackled....but back to derby keeper
  • Options
    tbh wins it...george.....flicks it into area.....back with their keeper.....TBH is down.....punching the floor...doesn't look too good
  • Options
    According to CAFC twitter, the pace has slowed and BBC says Derby now have most possession
  • Options
    kafka said:

...by the pool in Santa Barbara.

I'm in Sardinia. If I get up and walk twenty metres I'll be by a pool. Does this count?
  • Options
    TBH still being treated......
  • Options
    Huddersfield 1 up
  • Options
    Seems that happened a while ago...
  • Options
    Just checking in from Belgium :-)
  • Options

Huddersfield 1 up

Still unbeaten. Tremendous achievement.
This discussion has been closed.