Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This is how the TOP SIX looked after three games last season (and how they fared over the next 43):

edited August 2014 in General Charlton
Forest were top as they are this time but both they and second place faded into mid table obscurity as the season progressed.

Blackpool in third, like Millwall are this time around. Let's hope the Spanners slip down the table rapidly!!!

4th, 5th and 6th??? Burnley, QPR and Leicester and we all know where they are playing their football this season. :-)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014

Turf moor, loftus road and the walkers stadium ?

Lol though not for a while for Leicester
  • Options
    We have started better than in both our 1997 and 1999 promotion seasons....
  • Options
    Mid table for us this season I reckon, which after the last two relegation battles will be very welcome.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Addickted said:

Mid table for us this season I reckon, which after the last two relegation battles will be very welcome.

Just wait until Holloway goes a bit doolally again.

Normally happens as we get close to halloween.

saw his interview last night on SSN, or whatever it is now, and I think he's gone doolally already.

• Options

I think this is the case for us too actually.
  • Options
    The spanners have now gone out to 5/1 for the drop.
  • Options
    I feel this will be our best championship finish in years and we will finish 8th with a couple of bad runs when the injuries + fatigue catch up but still feel that the quality of the squad plus the couple of signings we are still to make will make this a fun season without the pressures that derby or wigan will have, coming so close last season.
  • Options
    Champions with 102 points and a +97 goal difference of which igor, delort,tucadean will have score 74