Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Daniel Tucudean( Thanks Metro)

edited August 2014 in General Charlton
Anyone else notice this, once again a report on our game with a mistake, Sometimes you think it was an easy mistake to make but calling George, Daniel is not one of them it is just poor journalism

Comments

• MrOneLung said:

Typically they even printed it the wrong way round.

Cant work that out, its the right way around on my phone and computer, but wrong on here
  • Think you might need to get that neck seen to
  • Anyone else notice this, once again a report on our game with a mistake, Sometimes you think it was an easy mistake to make but calling George, Daniel is not one of them it is just poor journalism

I thought his name was Daniel anyway? I much prefer George now i know thats his real name.
  • The telegraph has called nick pope tom pope. They also can't seem to get passed the fact bob peeters is Belgian and that he signed players exclusively from Belgium, which is not true at all.
  • Read a report earlier either on bbc or independent that said vetokele was Belgian
  • jams said:

Read a report earlier either on bbc or independent that said vetokele was Belgian

To be fair, he was born in Belgium and qualifies to play for them.

I saw an article claiming Tucudean was Belgian too! We're all Belgian at heart.

• You'll be drinking trappist beer soon ... :)
  • 442 said we played at valley parade in their season preview!
  • Sponsored links:

• jams said:

Read a report earlier either on bbc or independent that said vetokele was Belgian

To be fair, he was born in Belgium and qualifies to play for them.

I saw an article claiming Tucudean was Belgian too! We're all Belgian at heart.

Shhhhhhhh! You'll wake up the conspiracy theorists!
  • if January was plan A, it would seem we are now on plan B or even C now, that is if you agree what the plan was in the first place :) whatever it is seems to be bringing results for now.

Then again might need a plan D soon image
  • Reports and pictures in both Metro and Evening Standard today. Very surprising!
  • Anyone else notice this, once again a report on our game with a mistake, Sometimes you think it was an easy mistake to make but calling George, Daniel is not one of them it is just poor journalism

Personally I'd avoid using the word 'journalism' for anything that fills the Metro.