Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vetokele more than happy to make instant Charlton impact

Comments

• Options
    Thanks NS

“This is a very hard league. Every game is played from first minute to 95th, you have to go every two or three days and work very hard on the pitch to get the points.

“You don’t get anything for free here.”

What about Scarfy?
  • Options

Thanks NS

“This is a very hard league. Every game is played from first minute to 95th, you have to go every two or three days and work very hard on the pitch to get the points.

“You don’t get anything for free here.”

What about Scarfy?

Right on.

Where is Scarfy?
  • Options
    Just for the record . i'm 100% behind Igor scoring a HATFULL of goals this season , so much so that i put my £20 once a season bet on him to finish top scorer in the Championship , before last nights match @ 66/1 , strangely enough they couldn't give me odds on Charlton finishing in the top 6 at the end of the season?
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Just for the record . i'm 100% behind Igor scoring a HATFULL of goals this season , so much so that i put my £20 once a season bet on him to finish top scorer in the Championship , before last nights match @ 66/1 , strangely enough they couldn't give me odds on Charlton finishing in the top 6 at the end of the season?

Bet365 were offering just 5/1 on top six this morning.
  • Options
    Bet victor 40/1 to win the league, still well worth an ew bet I think
  • Options
    Cheers Shine, 5/1 sounds a bit low, 40/1 I'm sure those odds will tumble when a few more of our fans will 'ave a bang on that' as Ray on the tele says.
  • Options

Bet365 were offering just 5/1 on top six this morning.
    Yeah, I went to lump a fiver on this morning.. But waiting a season for a return of £30 or so just didn't make sense.

Anybody remember what the pre-season odds were?
  • Options
    He seems to always create opportunities! Its great!
  • Options
    I got top 6 at 10/1 before the season started
  • Options
    I got 20\1 to be promoted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Potentially the best striker we have had since Darren Bent.
  • Options
    I got 150/1 on Vetokele top scorer before the season started on Bet365. Put £6.65 on meaning near enough exactly £1000 return if it comes in.

I also put a tenner on Yann at 50/1
  • Options
    I back him at 150/1 and hard £10 on him finishing top scorer