Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dream start for Magath.

I Dont about the rest of you but this promising start to the season has left me non plussed.All these positive results have left me bewildered and depressed.I needed some cheering up.For the remedy,I went to the Independent Fulham forum.

Comments

• Options
    He's a dead man walking.
  • Options
    Could do worse than Curbs director of football and Powell head coach
  • Options

I Dont about the rest of you but this promising start to the season has left me non plussed.All these positive results have left me bewildered and depressed.I needed some cheering up.For the remedy,I went to the Independent Fulham forum.

Haa! You tempted me to have a look. What a rubbish forum that is.
  • Options
    Quite ironic isnt it... Never been relegated before with a club and should he remain throughout the season could be relegated in successive seasons with one club...
  • Options
    They are doing a Charlton IMO or a wolves or a southampton
  • Options
    I can't see this fella lasting much longer , he looks a bit out of his depth.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Could do worse than Curbs director of football and Powell head coach

Curbs was Director of Football wasn't he ?
  • Options

One comment in nearly three years and it's about Fulham....each to their own but welcome to the board btw.

;-)
  • Options
    Try this thread from a Fulham forum for starters....

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=41616.0

• Options
    I don't understand why if you have £11m to spend at this level you'd spend it on one player and then play him alongside several youngsters making their first few appearances.

There's a quote on the Wolves match report on BBC, according to Steve Claridge they played McCormack on the left wing...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it just me or does he look like some kind of cartoon character with his black and white comedy glasses? I've seen him in post-match interviews a few times and the way he speaks is really funny. Doesn't look like a football coach at all...
  • Options

Is it just me or does he look like some kind of cartoon character with his black and white comedy glasses? I've seen him in post-match interviews a few times and the way he speaks is really funny. Doesn't look like a football coach at all...

He looks like Penfold from Dangermouse
  • Options
    Mr. Magoo?
  • Options

He looks like Penfold from Dangermouse
    Spot on, he's a dead ringer for Penfold.
  • Options
    According to him he will get Fulham promoted this season