Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Charlton 3-2 Derby

Many thanks to the 118 Lifers who gave marks, the averages are as follows:

Buyens--------------- 8.04 MoM
Gudmundsson--------- 7.74
Ben Haim------------- 7.70
Tucudean------------- 7.59
Bikey----------------- 7.57
Jackson--------------- 7.55
Vetokele-------------- 7.44
Gomez--------------- 7.40
Wilson---------------- 7.01
Moussa--------------- 6.86
Wiggins--------------- 6.77
Cousins--------------- 6.74
Pope------------------ 5.47
TEAM--- 7.22

Statbank derails can be found here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/f3/8a277838b0dc60bc3046a063dce678.pdf

There are a few anomalies in the details:

Assists - I have given Tucudean an assist for the 2nd goal as he drew the penalty
Fouls - there is a difference between two tables as the BBC stated 10 fouls but the Football League only show 9 fouls for individual players
Shot Accuracy - I don't know how Gudmundsson has 50% accuracy for 3 shots
Performance Score - this is devised by Squawka who obtain the information from OPTA. An explanation of how they calculate the performance score can be found here: http://www.squawka.com/what-is-the-squawka-player-performance-rating

Comments

• Options
    Once again I am surprised at the possession
  • Options
    Re Gudmunsson shots.

Some websites etc. do not register blocked shots as either on target OR off target.
    3 shots...1 on target, 1 off target and 1 blocked, perhaps?
  • Options
    Jackson had one of his better games for Charlton (most would agree) and he was still ranked 6th (quite rightly) imo.
    #justsaying.
  • Options
    I think we would be fine if Jackson played like that every week and his place would be secure, it's just I am not completely confident he can...
  • Options
    .......................... Bees Latics Rams
    Chances Created 9 9 9
    Shots 13 12 13

consistent then
  • Options
    This consistency is all the more impressive since last 2 games against fancied promotion contenders; will we improve on these stats against Huddersfield I wonder, despite it being an away game?
  • Options
    Poor Pope. Obviously it's impossible to know but I wonder what his average mark would have been had he not dropped that clanger at the end
  • Options
    Most likely 1.0-1.5 higher, at a guess.
  • Options

Most likely 1.0-1.5 higher, at a guess.

This .I gave him a 6 because of the fact he was making his debut and nerves , had an experienced Keeper made that mistake I would probably awarded a 5 as the mistake led to a goal and potentially could have led to us losing points .

As I said on another thread , I suspect if Thuram had an identical mistake Charlton Life would not have been so forgiving.