Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A few photos from tonights reserve game

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
First time at a game with my camera, so don't be too critical! Besides, it was practice for the Charity match... ;-)

IMG_5010.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

Looks like handball from this angle, but it wasn't and it was Dicksons first goal of the evening...
IMG_5015.jpg

IMG_5025.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Wow! They look quality Medders.

I guess you were in the proper media concourses, etc?

What camera you got?
  • Options
    Great shots!

Could sell the first one to a lad's mag or something.
  • Options
    And a few more...

Camera is a Canon 400d, and yep was pitchside where the proper photographers normally are... the club were really good when I asked if I could do the reserve game.

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5054.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5087.jpg

IMG_5092.jpg

IMG_5104.jpg

IMG_5112.jpg

IMG_5161.jpg

IMG_5188.jpg
  • Options
    well done mate, looks like we've found the first official CL photographer !
  • Options
    They are quality Medders !!
    Might have to smarten ourselves up a bit for the 22nd now!
  • Options
    who is the one grabbing his nuts ?

great snap !
  • Options
    great stuff...you and the club deserve a round of applause...at a stroke, the stiffs are no longer just names, they're faces as well...of course, the next step is to put the names and faces together with captions...and a little ego boost for the players as well...
  • Options
    nice one medders, quality snaps, they look proper profesh dude
  • Options
    Who's no.8 the captain?
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments - much appreciated. Like I said, first time out so can get a lot better...

As for the players, I've no idea who is who, except the obvious Randolph, JFH and Dickson... was nervous as hell when I got to the ground so didn't even think about picking up a teamsheet!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can just see the Changing rooms on the 22nd May before the match, with about ten players crowding round the mirror adjusting their hair & putting relevant hair products in..!
  • Options
    A couple more, including the 'magic' spray...

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5327.jpg
  • Options
    The kid adjusting himself is young spotty's brother in law and the number 8 is Josh Wright, I think
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited April 2007
    They are excellent shots. No hiding when we play at the Valley, *gulp* !!
  • Options
    Excellent pictures Medders. JFH looks like he's trying. Did you use a special lens or was it just a trick of the light? ......:-)
  • Options
    Great pictures Medders. I was at the game with Walsh 3:07 5/12/92. You managed to get her in the shot with Dickson going through to score. Cut me out tho. We thought you were a pompey photographer. Looked like a nice camera, very professional. Great game by the way Dickson after about 10 seconds. He was phenomenal where as JFH was a waste of space. The little columbian No. 7, was he fast or was he fast. If i also get to play on the hallowed turf dont cut me out next time. Ha Ha!!
  • Options
    Nice to see Zheng Zhi's wife for the first time, just to the left of Kins.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CanadaAddick[/cite]Great pictures Medders. I was at the game with Walsh 3:07 5/12/92. You managed to get her in the shot with Dickson going through to score. Cut me out tho. We thought you were a pompey photographer. Looked like a nice camera, very professional. Great game by the way Dickson after about 10 seconds. He was phenomenal where as JFH was a waste of space. The little columbian No. 7, was he fast or was he fast. If i also get to play on the hallowed turf dont cut me out next time. Ha Ha!!

Oops sorry mate...!

There were two of us there, and I think the other bloke was from Pompey.... In the first half, he was closest to the West Stand, and in the second half he was up and down the West Stand side... whereas I was up in the stands warming up with a cup of coffee.... ;-) He looked much more professional than me, with his 2 cameras, stool etc etc!
  • Options
    Great picture of Jimmy the Leg end & Chris Dickson.

Deffo captured the moment!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]Nice to see Zheng Zhi's wife for the first time, just to the left of Kins.

Good to see Mrs Zhengy is one of the WAGS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quality pics mate, the second one could end up as a caption competition!!!

The end-to-end pics show the zoom is working but did you think to try out the wide angle...which of course will be needed on the 22nd? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]The end-to-end pics show the zoom is working but did you think to try out the wide angle...which of course will be needed on the 22nd? ;-)

How do you think I got the shots of JFH?!
  • Options
    Here's a few more that I've just processed....

IMG_4981.jpg

IMG_5110.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

IMG_5264.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CanadaAddick[/cite]Great pictures Medders. I was at the game with Walsh 3:07 5/12/92. You managed to get her in the shot with Dickson going through to score. Cut me out tho. We thought you were a pompey photographer. Looked like a nice camera, very professional. Great game by the way Dickson after about 10 seconds. He was phenomenal where as JFH was a waste of space. The little columbian No. 7, was he fast or was he fast. If i also get to play on the hallowed turf dont cut me out next time. Ha Ha!!

Where have I cut you off mate? Are you off the edge of the shot, or behind one of the players?
  • Options
    Bloody 'ell Medders - You could have introduced yourself last night!!!! ;-)

Great photo's.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Bloody 'ell Medders - You could have introduced yourself last night!!!! ;-)

Great photo's.

Where were you Dave? If you were in the control room, I couldn't hear a thing you were saying....!!!
  • Options
    yup number 8 is Harry Arter and number 4 is Josh Wright, both very exciting prospects. And there is some foreign kid or sounds like it he is only 15 apparently good
  • Options
    You wouldn't hear me!!! (Some would say Lucky git!) Amps were only turned on for the West Lower.

I walked past you at the end, when you were packing up - Well I assume that was you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]You wouldn't hear me!!! (Some would say Lucky git!) Amps were only turned on for the West Lower.

I walked past you at the end, when you were packing up - Well I assume that was you!

I sat in the West Lower for the 2nd half mate, and seriously couldn't hear the subs being announced...

Not me, that was the agency bloke. I left about 15 mins before the end, in true West stand style ;-)
  • Options
    you're in the wrong job medders